Has anyone managed to get hold of one of these yet? Launched with a lot of publicity and they sound great in the video reviews. I am currently playing through a Fender Mustang 3 and my "Sound" is Fender Deluxe Reverb. I parted with a Supersonic 22 as I didn't need an amp that loud and the Mustang is OK for practice but not great for playing out. The Blues Cube seems like a quality amp with great tones and light, which is what I want but taking an age to get to the shops. I have a niggling feeling I should have gone for the Deluxe Reverb and been done with it but I play a lot and a tube sounding solid state is a sensible option. Anyone got one or any information or comments?
they used to sell a "blues cube" way back. only saw one
in use. I was pretty impressed with it. wonder if this new one is similar to their old design.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Buy a Deluxe.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
i think more or less the blues cube would be a sidestep to what you have now .
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The early Blues cube was a pretty decent amp. The Deluxe Reverb or Supersonic 22 are better IMO. A Super Champ XD clean channel offers Blackface Deluxe Reverb vibe at lower volumes. Worth a look.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Mar 23, 2015,
I had one of these thanks but wasn't that keen on it. The Deluxe sounds on the Mustang are really good. If it wasn't for the odd time i play out i would probably just stick with it. Have to say though when I last plugged in to a Deluxe Reverb I thought it was really beautiful.
While normally Trashed and I see eye to eye, I don't think the Blues Cube would be a sidestep. If it is anything like the old one, it will rip. Just the other day I was jamming on a Roland VGA-7, a much older amp, and I was so impressed I almost bought it off the guy. Roland is really good about getting awesome sounds out of digital and analog components alike, and I feel like the Blues Cube is a nod to the Roland designs of old that pushed to get the best sounds possible.

I for one am very excited about it and I want to buy one
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
My local music shop got one in for me and I bought it! I have to say it's a brilliant amp. For me it's everything they said and more. My Gibson acoustic sounds great through it. The great thing is it integrates so well with the Boss ME 80 I bought and I can get a very wide range of quality tones though this. This is not a marketing con believe me. They really are quality amps and each guitar sounds different through it.