Poll: Do you jam while you shower?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you jam while you shower?
Yes
13 38%
No
21 62%
Voters: 34.
Do you listen to music when you shower?

Yes? No? Why or why not?

I don't because showers are a peaceful time of quiet concentration and inner reflection.

thx
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't mostly because I tend to change songs a lot and I don't want to be doing that when I'm luffa-ing my junk.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
somtimes i rap in the shower because it's probably the only acceptable time a white middle class male can
Quote by So-Cal
somtimes i rap in the shower because it's probably the only acceptable time a white middle class male can

What about the car, with the windows up in an affluent neighborhood?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
What about the car, with the windows up in an affluent neighborhood?

oh yeah that's fine too
Quote by So-Cal

But still don't use the N-word.

I used to listen to music in the shower. I don't really now. My current laptop's speakers kind of suck and I don't have anywhere to put it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I just had a shower and there was no music. How can you successfully brood when there's catchy tunes in the background?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
I just had a shower and there was no music. How can you successfully brood when there's catchy tunes in the background?

Because it reminds you of the happiness you can't achieve, further taking you on the downward spiral of self loathing and apathy.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I don't have anything I'd be able to put whatever I was using to play music on except on my toilet tank. And even with the fan on it get's pretty foggy so whatever I used would get water in it one way or another.
Last edited by Wormholes at Mar 18, 2015,
i really want to but i rarely get to crank up my stereo loud enough to properly hear it over the running water

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by snipelfritz
But still don't use the N-word.

I used to listen to music in the shower. I don't really now. My current laptop's speakers kind of suck and I don't have anywhere to put it.

I try to avoid lines with the n word, but if it comes down to it i will say them because is that really racist?

i probably shouldn't have admitted that
Last edited by So-Cal at Mar 18, 2015,
Quote by So-Cal
I try to avoid lines with the n word, but if it comes down to it i will say them because is that really racist?

Can't Axel it now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
sometimes it's juat part of the flow though and you don't even know you're saying but like it's seriously only happened like once or twice
Quote by So-Cal

wow get off my web forum you racist, you should be ashamed
If it's a short shower I won't both otherwise I do listen to music. I'll stick a tissue box on top of my jambox to lessen the moisture exposure. So far so good.
i chose yes, but only half the time really
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MinterMan22
i'd SING in the shower but i'm too self-conscious so i just HUM

i'd like your hair LONG and LADLED to the ground

you'd prefer an ASTRONAUT
Quote by Eastwinn
i'd like your hair LONG and LADLED to the ground

you'd prefer an ASTRONAUT

it's time for you to choose: the BULLET or the CHAPSTICK
I have to deal with community bathrooms so occasionally there's one guy who will set his ipod + stereo dock on the sink and turn that shit up you can hear it anywhere from the entire floor.
Considered dousing it with water, but nah. I'm too nice
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
If I'm taking a quick shower I don't bother, but if I'm going through the whole shit, shower, shave routine I have music playing throughout.

Got this little iPod portable speaker thing that double functions as a little carrying case, zippers up stops any moisture. But my S5 is waterproof so I don't worry too much about it anyways
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by MinterMan22
it's time for you to choose: the BULLET or the CHAPSTICK

THIS is ME in HIS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
If I'm having a bath in summer (I hate swimming pools) I'll have my laptop in the next room which is still part of the same room because the walls of my bathroom don't quite reach the ceiling so the laundry, toilet and bath/shower are all technically in the same room.
didn't know that listening to music in the shower is something people actually do
seems weird, especially when normal people take quick showers anyway
I used to sing so ****ing hard in the shower, but now I have my own place and my neighbors would easily be able to hear it if I did it here. Plus, when I shower in the morning I'm too grumpy to sing, and when I shower in the evening it's too late on account of noise. I do sing every now and then but just a few lines generally.
My showers last like 5 min tops. It'd take more time to turn on the radio/iPod/whatever and choosing/shuffling songs than taking the damn shower.
Also, like, you get all wet and stuff. I don't really want to put my phone and stuff so close to water or to wet me.