You guys any bomb-ass dealios lately?

What inspired this thread was a guitar I picked up. I haven't played in a long while and wanted to get back into it, so I figured I'd get a new guitar to make it interesting. I looked on kijiji and 2 minutes prior someone posted an ad and I got a Epiphone red SG for $100 with a cry baby wah pedal. I know it's Epiphone, but damn. Great deal. That CDN $ too. Although I'm not going to use the pedal, I can sell it.

How about you guys?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

nah but i been ripped off a few times
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
nah but i been ripped off a few times

Explain how these con men got good deals, then?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

because i got high
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i got a good deal on a plasma tv recently because no one wants them anymore
4 sets of strings (D'Addario EXP Medium's) for $45...

Would have been triple figures if not on sale. It's the first time in a long time I have strayed from my usual Elixir Lights (this is for acoustic btw) but it was too good a deal to miss
It's only a good deal if the Epiphone isn't shit.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's only a good deal if the Epiphone isn't shit.

The dude was pretty new at guitar. Honestly all I have to do is adjust the neck (action is a little high, neck is bowed up more than it should be), and it's good to go. The thing is in literal perfect condition. Sounds pretty good, but I got a good amp and have been playing a guitar with P90's. This one's got humbuckers and sounds way better for the music I play. I have no idea why I even got a guitar with single coils tbh.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

if it isn't a G400 or better, I wouldn't want to get paid to own it tbh.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 18, 2015,
Was looking for a crybaby for cheap a few weeks ago so I can gut it and put a custom circuit in it and add a bunch of bells and whistles.

Decided to pull up craigslist and found one for $15. They usually go for like $40 on the low end online used.

Now I just gotta wait on that whipple inductor. Should be in by Friday
I got 3 bags of sweets from Tesco recently for £1

Those sweets are always 3 for £1 and Tesco has some of the best own-brand gummy sweets out there.

I really know how to splash the cash
I have nothing important to say
i always get the dealios on holiday candies because i buy them at 70% off or more after the holiday is over.

got a pretty nice selection of Valentine's chocolates for myself last month.

i'm so lonely.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by mind_meld
4 sets of strings (D'Addario EXP Medium's) for $45...

Would have been triple figures if not on sale. It's the first time in a long time I have strayed from my usual Elixir Lights (this is for acoustic btw) but it was too good a deal to miss

Bass stings or not USD? Cause I googled those and all types are $11 or less per pack.
I got a decent smartphone with a plan that works perfectly for me that I don't have to pay for ever for $30.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
A few months ago, I pre-ordered Insane Funeral's Discarnate for 45 payments of $50. Some say this is a steep price, but even though I've not heard it yet, I know it'll be AOTY every year from now on.

I'm still waiting, though.
Free Ali
I bought onechanbara z2 chaos for full price but that was the last thing I bought so I dont have much to pick from
Oh no, I haven't had money for gear lately.

I do love a good deal on some obscure brand 70's/80's stuff though.

If you're into pedals, keep your eyes out for Tokai stuff. I love my TFL-1 flanger that I got for a dime bag.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I got a free rootbeer float.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
I got a free rootbeer float.

Lovely
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by sashki
Got "Rise of the Triad" for free on GOG

Moderator on the Steam forums for that game reporting in.

Enjoy it.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by chrismendiola
A few months ago, I pre-ordered Insane Funeral's Discarnate for 45 payments of $50. Some say this is a steep price, but even though I've not heard it yet, I know it'll be AOTY every year from now on.

I'm still waiting, though.

Changed health funds and saved myself $720 a year
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
One time I got an Ash Tele, USA, Fender Supersonic combo and 4 pedals for $650. Sold it all for about 1600, kept the boss eq and compressor and the V30, swapped that out, imagine the guy who bought it had to get another speaker for that supersonic, sounded ok though with the Sheffield...hahah anyways he got a sweet deal, not as sweet as i did though

Supersonic was a dumb amp. Gain was blah thin on the burn channel, cleans were amazing obviously though.
Last edited by Tempoe at Mar 18, 2015,
Some unfortunate circumstances gave way to my dream car. Long story short I was able to custom order a 50k car and only pay 30k.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I bought like 50 boxes of dates and apricots to give to my grandpa when I see him this weekend. Saudi dates are usually close to $30 a box but because I bought so many I got them for $8 each.

I also had to photocopy and bind some stuff last week and I got it done for 5 cents a page instead of 10.

And I also just sold a book for $40 when i bought it for $2
cat
Quote by Wormholes
Bass stings or not USD? Cause I googled those and all types are $11 or less per pack.
No it's 'normal' guitar strings but 4 packs so a total of 24 strings. Australian dollars. I think EXP is D'Addario's answer to Elixir.

Now I have eBay searched it, it seems pretty standard though I bought mine through a shop which is always a bit pricier but I needed new strings ASAP.
Oh yeah. Dat USD to lira exchange rate
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.