Thanks man
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
idk why , but this brings back memories of "a nightmare on elm street" and a game called "F.E.A.R" which i played many moons ago.

pretty good stuff
Thanks, both of you
Quote by one vision

On meth you would.
I hear clipping at :19. This would definitely be creepy to hear in a horror game to build up the atmosphere. The flick at 1:18 seems like something that shouldn't have been there. The atmosphere could be much bigger if you enhanced the sound some more. Give the track a lot more room; panning is your friend. Great ideas though! Very Nightmare On Elm Street-esque.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1672995
I wouldn't technically classify this as a song, but I love the fact that you are just jumping in the deep end of experimentation and music production and going for it. Always fun watching someone excite themselves through creativity. Keep it up man. Spooky ass shit, no doubt.
What did you use to make the sound effects? I liked it. I listened with headphones. I thought the panning was actually pretty good- idk what others are on about. And there was nothing that stood out to me that was like "wow, that needs more eq or compression", aside from fixing the clipping. Examples would be nice
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by Watterboy
What did you use to make the sound effects? I liked it. I listened with headphones. I thought the panning was actually pretty good- idk what others are on about. And there was nothing that stood out to me that was like "wow, that needs more eq or compression", aside from fixing the clipping. Examples would be nice

To be honest, i used a KORG Kaossilator 2.
Reaper as my DAW.
I connected it to my Tascam US 16x08 soundcard through aux input.
I used the default sounds with LOTS of reverb and by lots i mean lots, i added the reverb before even recording, because i knew it would sound cool.

Plugins used:
- PanCake 2 (For panning)
- epicVerb (For Reverb)
- ReaPitch (To make things lower and higher in pitch, default in reaper)

Here's an example of it without any reverb or editing at all. (Sounds like shit)

https://soundcloud.com/rensaa/translucent-asylum-without-any-effects/s-Ojdjv
Quote by one vision

On meth you would.