Voters: 50.
Page 1 of 2
you can't be racist against white people so

just realised it's not

okay
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

YES. i am so sick of the anti-white propaganda. black people can make fun of me & say how i cannot jump or dance because i am a HONKY, but as soon as i make jokes about how black people can't be in my fraternity all of a sudden IM the RACIST? how is that FAIR? WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO!!!
good one
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by neidnarb11890
YES. i am so sick of the anti-white propaganda. black people can make fun of me & say how i cannot jump or dance because i am a HONKY, but as soon as i make jokes about how black people can't be in my fraternity all of a sudden IM the RACIST? how is that FAIR? WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO!!!

hall of fame post
the only good post you've ever made
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by So-Cal
it's anti racist if anything

u mean anti whyte???? plz stop genocide.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
can't spell satire without ire they might get mad bcuz you touched a nerve but you just keep doing your thing okay genghisgandhi
A joke is only racist if the teller intends to be racist. Otherwise, it's just comedy, meant to pull some good out of the bad things in life by at least letting us laugh about it.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
A joke is only racist if the teller intends to be racist. Otherwise, it's just comedy, meant to pull some good out of the bad things in life by at least letting us laugh about it.

-Hitler, on the holocaust
Quote by neidnarb11890

I agree.
And all the ****ing SJW in here will probably jump all over your ass for saying that (and probably mine for agreeing with you).

Although "black people can't be in my fraternity" is probably not the best thing to compare you being called a "Honky" too.
They can say "Honky" all they want, but if you say "******" you get shit on.
Thats a better comparison.

See?
UG is part of the anti-white conspiracy.
Honky is not a blocked word, but ****** is.

Honky is accepted by society, but ****** is not.
Unless you are black.
(And using the word "black" is another non PC word to use when describing someone who's heritage appears to be located somewhere on the African continent).

Whatever.
I don't really care anymore.
Quote by CodeMonk
I agree.
And all the ****ing SJW in here will probably jump all over your ass for saying that (and probably mine for agreeing with you).

Although "black people can't be in my fraternity" is probably not the best thing to compare you being called a "Honky" too.
They can say "Honky" all they want, but if you say "******" you get shit on.
Thats a better comparison.

See?
UG is part of the anti-white conspiracy.
Honky is not a blocked word, but ****** is.

Honky is accepted by society, but ****** is not.
Unless you are black.
(And using the word "black" is another non PC word to use when describing someone who's heritage appears to be located somewhere on the African continent).

Whatever.
I don't really care anymore.

lmao

hall of fame post

jesus
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Well I think it kinda is. If you change the white guy to a black guy, people would definitely consider it a rasicist joke.
White dudes have power though. Racism implies that the person being oppressed doesn't have power.

So it's not racist. It's just offensive.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It's not even offensive. Just an acknowledgement that racial profiling exists, Jesus.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Someone probably finds it offensive.

I don't, but I'm sure someone pussy does.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
White dudes have power though. Racism implies that the person being oppressed doesn't have power.

So it's not racist. It's just offensive.

when this attitude is serious it's so stupid. in this case it kind of makes sense but I hear the phrase "black people by definition are never racist because they don't have the power white people have" all the time and it's pretty dumb. we tend to think of things as only being black and white and everyone else usually just kind of gets ignored in the race discussion. for example I've seen blacks and latinos do/say racist shit to each other all my life, not to mention that basically everyone is collectively racist towards the indigenous population. :/

/boring unrelated post
Quote by MinterMan22
#rebuildingbabylon

don't act like it doesn't happen lol

for example recently I met this rich black girl from the foothills (richer than me) and she went on this tirade about how the mexican landscapers that work in her neighbourhood are gross and scary. she even started her story with "not to sound racist, but..."
Quote by slipknot5678
when this attitude is serious it's so stupid. in this case it kind of makes sense but I hear the phrase "black people by definition are never racist because they don't have the power white people have" all the time and it's pretty dumb. we tend to think of things as only being black and white and everyone else usually just kind of gets ignored in the race discussion. for example I've seen blacks and latinos do/say racist shit to each other all my life, not to mention that basically everyone is collectively racist towards the indigenous population. :/

/boring unrelated post

I kinda feel like the correct interpretation of that attitude should be that nothing can be racist against the people who do have power. So blacks can be racist against latinos and vice versa because neither have power.

That's the only way it really makes sense to me.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Anybody can be racist against anybody, what are you guys even on about.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Anybody can be racist against anybody, what are you guys even on about.

Yeh I get the feeling that people here don't actually know what racism is and confuse it with oppression.
Yes its racist. not everyone stays in the USA were blacks go to jail for doing nothing.
Im my country things are in reverse.
Go stay in a country with a black government and you will sing a different song.
absolutely.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
yes. so are black jokes. and i dont mind one bit. racism can be fun

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It depends on where you tell you joke and who to.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
It's a dumb joke, no matter if you sub white for black/hispanic/asian/middle-eastern/etc.
I'm more offended from a writer's perspective that someone would write that and think it was actually funny.

Race jokes are wonderful. You can tell the difference between a "joke" attempting to be funny using hyperbole (typically "all _____ people do this"), and when someone is just being nasty. But to some people it doesn't matter, because as soon as you bring up "Race" and "Make fun of", it somehow turns into oppression and racism.......as long as it's not white people being the butt of the joke.
Page 1 of 2