I play punk music on my Les Paul hooked to a Marshall amp and I'm looking for a good looper pedal primarily for keeping the rhythm part going during soloing. My price range is about 50-130 EURO. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
I like the basic Ditto pedal. I own one. Its very small, bare bones and does the job you describe well.
Thanks for your recommendation however this pedal is around 150 EURO here and it's outside of my price range.
What other effects do you have/need?

Have you considered getting a multi effects unit that includes a looper? The Zoom G3 should be within your budget, and includes a looper that auto-synchs to the in-built drum machine.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
What other effects do you have/need?

Have you considered getting a multi effects unit that includes a looper? The Zoom G3 should be within your budget, and includes a looper that auto-synchs to the in-built drum machine.

I have a boss BD-2 overdrive pedal. Honestly I haven't thought of this but I'll take a look. If any of you have got any more recommendations then feel free
150Euro for a basic Ditto?? I have one sitting around gathering dust (I have the X2). OP - PM me. I'll send you my spare free.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Quote by Vulcan
150Euro for a basic Ditto?? I have one sitting around gathering dust (I have the X2). OP - PM me. I'll send you my spare free.

Sent you a message!
replied
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1