I have a Gibson LP 2013 it has the locking tuners and the chrome kidney style tuning heads. I would like to switch them to the classic tulip pearl kind of tuning pegs. I see on my pegs there is screws that i guess will let the tuning peg to slide of the stem. Can i do that? I searched the internet for the pegs but cant find any..Do you know where any are i can buy? Thanks

The kind im wanting to switch to
The tulips are plastic on the traditional Klusons and you cannot replace them without replacing the tuners.

However, you can get metal tulips for Grover tuners (I'm assuming that this is what you have?) that you can just screw into the existing tuners.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou

Quote by www.dcj20
dafuq, i kno jokes dont wwork when u hav to explain them but now im confused. was the mention of a "bugera" amp a euphemism for anal sex ?