I have not seen any new models of Crate Amplifiers for a couple of years..and their is NO 2015 Model Line. Since Loud Technologies bought them out and moved all manufacturing overseas they seem to be on a down words slide! Louds website for Crate has not been updated since 2009..and dealers like GC/SamAsh/Zzounds only show used Crate Amps,Nothing New! So who knows whats going on with Crate/Loud Tech??
(I have a old Vintage Club 50/2x12 that sounds as good as the day it was bought..Never any problems...so..say what you want about Crate amps..they Work Well!)
Some Things You Either Love Or Hate...Crate Amps Is One Of Them.
they are long gone. even blackheart.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I liked their Palomino series - great price and well built AC30 clones. Sad to hear that, but with conglomeration things like that happen - fewer brands in the hands of a few global concerns/corporations.
It seems to be the way things are going: Marshall and Vox are now owned by Korg, Alesis and AKAI are also owned by the same entity, Fender owns Jackson and Charvel and so on...
Quote by trashedlostfdup
they are long gone. even blackheart.

Damn, didn't know that.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Vampire_State
Well my 80's 2x12 combo just skyrocketed.

only if you tied rockets to it. i wouldn't count on value increasess. if nothing else you may see decreases.
Yeah except for the Blue Voodoo (and that is a real stretch) I wouldn't say that Crate had anything real collectible. Didn't realize they were out though. Ah well, if you aren't going to play the modeler game, then you don't have a bid in the low end practice market these days
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
Yeah except for the Blue Voodoo (and that is a real stretch) I wouldn't say that Crate had anything real collectible. Didn't realize they were out though. Ah well, if you aren't going to play the modeler game, then you don't have a bid in the low end practice market these days

I still have mine with matching 412 (V30s) and that thing has been gigged up and down the left coast by a friend, rained on, etc. and it still has the power and preamp tubes I installed from more than 2 years ago.