Hey there!

I previously introduced myself so I'll skip that part

I'm here to introduce you all to my band Inmotion. I'd like to give a brief presentation so you have an idea of who we are, what we do and stuff

Inmotion is a 4-piece band based on Santiago, Chile. From the multiple influences of each of its members, Inmotion blends a wide range of genres (rock/metal (and many of its subgenres), jazz, avant-garde,etc) to create their own sound and style, strongly influenced by the progressive rock/metal tradition yet open to other sounds. Lyrically and instrumentally, Inmotion covers a broad spectrum of emotions and states, from melodic and deep to complex and intense ones, aspects to be seen in the songs as well as in their live renditions.

At this moment, Inmotion is releasing and promoting their first song, called A Life Recalled, which you can listen to in their site :

A Life Recalled

Inmotion is:

Jaime Cid - Bass Guitar/Backing vocals
Mario Matamala - Drums
Miguel Sepulveda - Electric/Acoustic Guitar /Lead Vocals
Cristian Vega - Keyboards/Backing Vocals

Don't forget to check out our Soundcloud for new releases Soundcloud

And our Facebook for news and more information about future Inmotion activities
Facebook

I hope you like our song. Share it and spread the word if so

Feel free to give us some feedback if you wish. It'll be certainly welcomed and appreciated!

See you around!
Thanks a lot for the compliment and I'm really glad you liked it. Don't forget to share to everyone you want !
(apologies for the delayed answer)
Last edited by Tzirhk at Mar 24, 2015,
Of_Wolves, thanks a lot for your comment!
Yes, we try to cover many aspects of 'progressiveness' (if that concept exists) in our music, not just the more modern progressive metal-orientedthing (although we do have some more metal-oriented songs; hope you like them as well as this one). In the meantime I'm really glad you liked this one

Lord-O-Donuts, I'm thankful for your feedback. It's great to know that you found it amazing!. Hope you find our next songs that amazing (or at least good enough ).
Quote by Tzirhk
Of_Wolves, thanks a lot for your comment!
Yes, we try to cover many aspects of 'progressiveness' (if that concept exists) in our music, not just the more modern progressive metal-orientedthing (although we do have some more metal-oriented songs; hope you like them as well as this one). In the meantime I'm really glad you liked this one

Oh I'll probably love a metallic song from you guys as well haha

Don't get me wrong, I love all kinds of prog, I just thought it was cool that you guys explored something more than the norm. It almost seemed like, for a few years at least, "prog" became a synonym for "prog metal" specifically of the Dream Theater variety.

So yeah, good job!
Quote by Of_Wolves
Oh I'll probably love a metallic song from you guys as well haha

Don't get me wrong, I love all kinds of prog, I just thought it was cool that you guys explored something more than the norm. It almost seemed like, for a few years at least, "prog" became a synonym for "prog metal" specifically of the Dream Theater variety.

So yeah, good job!

Haha, thanks for that

Even though I like DT a lot, I can see your point (and agree, by the way.) It seemed that from a point onwards, Prog=Dream Theater or, more generally, prog music=prog metal, given many new progressive bands were highly metal-oriented. So yes, as all of us have older progressive music influences (and many non-progressive ones also) we add them to the pot when making music.

By the way, I listened to your music with Shot of Hornets. I'll drop my impressions on your post soon