I was originally looking for a new 7 string but instead I found this beauty.
Honestly, I`ve been looking for a nice Avenger shaped Schecter guitar like forever.
So I found this one and got it for 460dollars.
I don`t really know what it did cost when it came out since this guitar had a reduced price, because they needed to clean out their storage or something.

The playability is great and it sits nicely in your lap.

Some quick specs:
EMG 81/85
Mahogany body
Rosewood fretboard
T.O.M bridge
25,5"

Some pictures:

The wood shines through much better when seen in person and it`s absolutely stunning!
The fretboard is also oiled up and not dry as it looks in one of the pictures.

An awesome deal I think!
Dissonance is underrated.
Sounds like a good price to me. Good looking guitar but can't help but think it's missing something in those pictures. Happy new gear day.
The way the wood shines through the finish just isn`t possible to see through the pictures.
I don`t know what else it could be man.
The more I look at avengers the more i fall in love with the shape

Congrats, man. Beautiful guitar
ayy lmao
Used to own a Damien Elite 6. Mine was $499 new when I got it but honestly it's almost a steal for how they feel and play. Nice job! Happy new gear day. That transparent black is sick!
Quote by Ippon
I think he meant missing strings.

Looks sweet. Congrats. I snagged a cheaper 7-string Revenger a few years back and still have it.

$75 ....

That's sweet dude. Classic. I'd have bought the shit out of that for $75. Probably even twice that.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Quote by mhanbury2
Sounds like a good price to me. Good looking guitar but can't help but think it's missing something in those pictures. Happy new gear day.

mhanbury2, As stated beneath, perhaps the string and bridge

Ippon, **** yea man! You must be a happy man! The definitely should make more Avenger styled 7`s .
How does it play? Isn`t a Revenger like a entry level Avenger?

chookiecookie, that was the same for me. It`s different but not as extreme as some B.C. Riches and other crazy stuff. Mixed with the headstock it just nice and tasteful.
The headstock on the Syn Gates Avenger to me looks just ugly.
Thanks!

GraceByDeath, yea man, the playability for the price is just crazy! I`ve noticed that the neck is a little more narrow than on my Ibanez guitars but this one feels better.
It`s just a thing to get used to.
Why did you get rid of it? It has kind of a purple tinge to it which is rad!
Thanks

the_bi99man, who wouldn`t!
Sweet looking axe man. Totally jelly

HNGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I only got rid of mine due to the name. I'm a bit of a weirdo when it comes to that stuff. But I managed to trade it for a B.C. Rich Jr. V NJ Deluxe with limited edition widow headstock. Here's a link to the model.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/b.c.-rich-dlxjrvo-deluxe-jr.-v-electric-guitar

Still gonna miss the Damien a bit though. I named her "Valentina". The neck on those is nice.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Lyrax

Ippon, **** yea man! You must be a happy man! The definitely should make more Avenger styled 7`s

They totally should. There's this one, new this year, which I ****ing love. I just want an option other than black for it. That headstock! Mmmm!

Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Thanks Dave!
Getting rid of guitar due to the name is a new one for me HAHA
Everyone else seems to name their guitars but me! Well, I kinda have a name for one of my guitars.
My first guitar.
I kinda call it the Chief after I carved "117" into it. All those who have played Halo will probably know why!
I did all kinds of weird stuff to it! Found an old pic of it:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/5544_564886966875582_1323597684_n.jpg?oh=59715825d12c932ea3a65d42ec42a466&oe=557E74DB&__gda__=1437268240_e5e36df322d3e1a61aedff6013fca22b
I even modded it more since!

I have never really tried out any B.C Riches. They just look so brutal and I Can`t see myself holding a guitar like that! I`m kind curious how they are thou. I`ll try one out some day!

the_bi99man, I swear, every time I see that guitar something wild goes on inside of my pants... That is like one of my dream guitars. It`s a shame that none of my local stores hold it but if they did, I`d work like all around the clock just to have it!
Chief looks pretty rough but it has a certain charm. I like it! And my B.C. Rich actually has a fairly thick/wide neck to it...It's weird but I really like playing leads on it. Chording is a bit weird though.

(And "Damien" is the name of the son of the devil in a movie. And something in me just didn't like that. lol. Kinda dumb but it's how I work. Still haven't named my V.)
Thanks! I retired it by buying this Schecter but It will still hold a special place in my heart!
Is it like Les Paul thick kind of? I know that the first couple of times I picked up and tried Schecters I felt like the necks were too thick, it was hard to move around due to your hands kinda stuck to the back of the neck, it just wouldn`t glide.

I don`t know if I simply got used to other things than Ibby Wizard necks or if Schecter changed their necks somehow but now they just feel more comfortable whick is rad. Even on Schecter 7`s.

Oh haha. Isn`t that from like The Omen? I think that some exorcist in The Exorcist were called Damien too.
If it`s a Flying V name it after like a classic aeroplane!
Spitfire, Kittyhawk, Chaika, Sopwith and so on!
Well I grew up on a Fender Strat so the thicker neck just feels good. It's about as thick as a Fender Strat I feel like but it's wider. Maybe I'm crazy but that's how it feels to me. One nice thing about that Schecter I'm sure you'll like for bends is those frets are HUGE.