mildly amusing until Dutch oven, which was just dumb.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Wow, that was bad. Everything from the actual music to the way you just erased the ouliers on a p shitty sketch that you were too lazy to ink properly. Those are some sloppy lines, even though your entire drawing sucks ass, as least line it properly, or are you afraid of getting better? Not to mention your colour choice makes you look like a ****** who loves purple way too much. Shit, mix some reds or yellows into that.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Wow, that was bad. Everything from the actual music to the way you just erased the ouliers on a p shitty sketch that you were too lazy to ink properly. Those are some sloppy lines, even though your entire drawing sucks ass, as least line it properly, or are you afraid of getting better? Not to mention your colour choice makes you look like a ****** who loves purple way too much. Shit, mix some reds or yellows into that.

I didn't make it don't get mad at me.
Quote by conspiracycarl
I didn't make it don't get mad at me.

Well, whoever made it, you should point them towards my comment. I could do a better job in MS paint with a mouse.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Well, whoever made it, you should point them towards my comment. I could do a better job in MS paint with a mouse.

Your bitterness will consume you. There is a war going on in your mind. The morning becomes the day. The moon becomes the night.
Quote by conspiracycarl
Your bitterness will consume you. There is a war going on in your mind. The morning becomes the day. The moon becomes the night.

Every artist is overly self-critical. That thinking is the reason why I strive to get better. Recognizing flaws is p much the greatest talent an artist can have, as that allows them to correct what they made wrong. I can't tell how many times I've made a line wrong only to realize that it was the line leading into it that was wrong.

Your artist is shit and you should get a new one. IDK why this should bother you unless you were the artist.

Your visual artist is shit, not you.

However, after viewing your song, the vocalist is shit too. Melody is nice, though.
Quote by conspiracycarl