Hi all!

I already have the original version of Albert Mudrian's book Choosing Death: The Improbable History of Death Metal and Grindcore, and found it really interesting and informative (although maybe 'Napalm Death, Carcass, and Friends' would have been a more fitting title, as those two bands noticably got more mention than anyone else)

Anyway, would it be worth getting the new 2015 edition seeing that I have the original? I have heard that there is new content being weaved into the bits about the old days as well as new information about what has happened with death metal in the last 10 years or so. What do you think?
I do not own either for reference but have read the first edition and I hear the second edition is just an updated version of that with a bunch more stuff. So on that note, I would recommend snagging it while it's hot.
Quote by severed-metal
I do not own either for reference but have read the first edition and I hear the second edition is just an updated version of that with a bunch more stuff. So on that note, I would recommend snagging it while it's hot.

Okay. I doubt this but the new edition wouldn't contain deathcore, would it?