So my band played a show last night in Rochester, NY and recorded the audio of our set live and we kicked it off with our cover of All Along the Watchtower and a Stairway to Heaven jam at the end.

Let me know what you think!

All Along the Watchtower / Stairway to Heaven

(I'm the vocalist / rhythm guitarist...and I'm fully aware that I've got a ways to go on the vocals. Still pretty new to it...so keep that in mind.)

Enjoy.
Sounds okay to me - but the vocals sound REALLY forced, like you struggled to get some words out while taking a dump or something. If you have to push to get some dirt into your voice, don't do it, it won't sound good and will, sooner or later, have a bad effect on your singing.
Error 404 - Signature not available.
Quote by Oh_My_Goth
Sounds okay to me - but the vocals sound REALLY forced, like you struggled to get some words out while taking a dump or something. If you have to push to get some dirt into your voice, don't do it, it won't sound good and will, sooner or later, have a bad effect on your singing.

Yeah, it's something I'm working on. I know how to do it without pushing, but in a live environment I let the adrenaline take over and kind of forget any techniques I learned along the way haha...I'll get there.

But thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it!