Looking for new Death Metal/Techical death metal band Recommendations

As the title says, looking for some new death metal recommendations, because i feel like i only listen to the same old bands every day, and it's getting old

I don't really care if the music is overly wanky or technical just as long as it sounds good

also, i quite like Cthultu Mythos, space and war themes.
I don't see how hard it is for people to use the big stickied Recovery thread at the top of the list. Just go in there and listen to the albums recommended at the beginning.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
https://de-de.facebook.com/ayahuasca.death

Check their stuff out. It's like Lamb of God and Gojira team up to write a tribal-metal album. Their drummer and their lead guitarist are good friends of mine and these guys have some awesome awesome stuff comming up in the next few weeks.
You can listen to their EP on soundcloud and FB I think.
Error 404 - Signature not available.
Thanks for the recommendation, listened to some of their songs, really good stuff, and im digging the tribal like percussion work
Quote by Marcus 90
Thanks for the recommendation, listened to some of their songs, really good stuff, and im digging the tribal like percussion work

There's going to be a whole lot more of that tribal percussion stuff on their next tunes, I went shopping with their drummer a few weeks ago and that dude bought 34 ( !!!! ) new exotic drums.
Some members of them also play in a pretty brutal Thrash Metal band, if you're into that too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_KcO9EQo_Y

Another technical death metal band comming to my mind would be Arsis, check out their song ''face of my innocence'' very nice riffing.
Error 404 - Signature not available.
Woah, that song was awesome,

also Oh_My_Goth, if you like the whole Chernobyl theme, you should check out Cytotoxin, they have two concept albums about the incident, anyway i'm gonna check out the latest band you posted, cheers man.
please use recommendation thread.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o