Hey guys, so I am looking for some new pickups for my 2006 Gibson Les Paul Studio. The guitar right now sounds very muddy through my orange and I cannot get the tone I need. I play metal, nu-metal, hardcore metal ect..(we get it metal). I'm looking for a high-out put pickup to push the amp, but still have clarity. Would the Dough Aldrich pickups be a good fit?
I take it that you are referring to the Doug Aldrich pickups made by Suhr? They should fit the bill, but I doubt that many people around here have played through a set. Suhr products are expensive and hard to find.

Beyond that, I would look at Seymour Duncan's Duncan Distortions; DiMarzio's Crunch Lab, or some of the offerings from Bare Knuckle.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Lace Nitro Hemi or Drop n Gain.

EDIT: Wait, what Orange do you have exactly?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
A cr120h with a marshall 2x12...also yes I was referring to the suhr pickups
Quote by Sic(27)
A cr120h with a marshall 2x12...also yes I was referring to the Suhr pickups

You definitely cannot fault Suhr for quality. They should prove to be a fine pickup, like everything else that Suhr makes. It is said to be Suhr's most aggressive humbucker, so it should be very good for what you wish to do. If you get it and install it, let us know about your experiences with it. As I said, Suhr stuff is expensive and not readily available in most locales, so we would welcome your information.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley