Mullmuzzler's "Keep it to Yourself" and "Mullmuzzler 2" albums have no tabs on the internet. I really think someone should start with the first song (his voice). Any help would really be appreciated.

*In case you don't know what Mullmuzzler is, it's James LaBrie's (Dream Theater) side project.
Last edited by caseyhtv at Mar 22, 2015,
There's an accurate tab for His Voice, but I'm assuming you can't open GP tabs. Download TuxGuitar (it's free) and you can open it.
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/mullmuzzler/his_voice_guitar_pro.htm

I tabbed the solo to "Listening" recently and started "Shores of Avalon". If you want text tabs of just the guitar parts then I can probably do most of the 1st album. 2nd album might be a bit too difficult, though...
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Awesome, thanks for your help! I'll check that out. Yeah I don't have guitar pro and I just want the rhythm parts. I really want these songs: His Voice, Statued, Shores of Avalon, Afterlife and Tell Me.

If you can help me with any of those songs, It would be very much appreciated!
oh and yes just text tabs of the rhythm guitar parts. I really don't want to have to go through the trouble of purchasing guitar pro.
I told you TuxGuitar was a free alternative
I went ahead and just exported it to PDF here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5l0flxgbq9dxrxk/Mullmuzzler%20-%20His%20Voice%20%28Pro%29.pdf

I'll try to get to work on those songs soon. I'll probably start with Tell Me first since I remember it being fairly simple.
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
in the back seat
M A D D E N
I didn't realize you could open and save guitar pro tabs when you have tuxguitar, sorry about that. yeah that his voice tab is good. All I really need is those other songs I listed, and "In Too Deep" off the "Elements of Persuasion" album would be awesome too.

Thanks a million for your help, imspazzen.
I've completed Statued and Tell Me. I've submitted them to UG but approval queue takes a while and I might as well post them while I'm here.

edit: The "afterlife" file is actually Statued. Saved it under the wrong name
Attachments:
afterlife.txt
tell me.txt
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Last edited by imspazzen at Apr 1, 2015,
Awesome, they look pretty good. I'm going to try learning statued first. Thanks again!
I learned statued and I was pretty impressed by the tab. It's really fun to play but the keyboard solo part is questionable (like you mentioned it was in the tab). As for "Tell Me", I don't have a seven string guitar and my six string dosnt tune past drop C very good, so I can't learn that unfortunately.
Yeah sorry about that Solo section. I'll try to revise it.

Sorry I've slacked on the other tabs. The headphones I use give me migraines if I use them for too long. I did a small portion of Afterlife and I'll probably(hopefully) finish Shores of Avalon in the next week or so.

BTW I'm pretty sure all of Elements of Persuasion is played on a 7 string except for maybe the ballads.
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
in the back seat
M A D D E N
That's cool, take your time. As far as the elements of persuasion album goes, it makes sense they used seven string guitar because their style is a lot like Dream Theater, it looks like I'm gonna have to invest in a seven string Ibanez. All in all, James LaBrie's music is amazing and I would love to see more tabs!

Shores of Avalon and Afterlife are the two tabs I want the most now. There's no rush, I'm just glad your doing them.
So sorry about the wait, here's Afterlife:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/mullmuzzler/afterlife_tab.htm

I also updated the solo rhythm for Statued. The 2nd half was a bit redundant as it's practically the same tonality as the first half (not to mention it was awkward to play). Turns out it's just the same 2 bars repeated.

Unfortunately my Shores of Avalon file got corrupted when I put it on my flash drive so I have to start that over
Hopefully my memory retained some of the trouble spots and it won't take me too long to do it again.
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
in the back seat
M A D D E N