yeah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Are You Looking For Have One Night Stand,Sex Partner....etc

Then aren't you pathetic, you ugly freak!
honey i aint about those links. how bout we exchange digits and figure something out via phone line

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
hey i saw her first lad step off this

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by andy4hump
Are You Looking For Have One Night Stand,Sex Partner....etc

Go To Link:-)

best post
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

andy is fucking strumpet and half, u got it for sure but that's not me
i don't know why i feel so dry
Im so tired of hearing about all of this! Like kids wouldnt wanna smoke weed if they could just get 18 yr olds to buy them Marlboro Greens

Inb4 all the butthurt burnouts say "but alcohol and tobacco!! Hurr durr" 2 wrongs doesn't make a right, believe it or not
Utilising drugs to pay for secret wars around the world
Drugs are now your global policy, now you police the globe
Quote by Magnumopus7001
(their trying to build a prison)

i didnt know you knew other music then taylor swift

I'm a big fan of SOAD I am seeing them next month finally.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
...that treatment should be increased and law enforcement decreased whilst abolishing mandatory minimum sentence.

KIFFLOM
Quote by Fat Lard
Im so tired of hearing about all of this! Like kids wouldnt wanna smoke weed if they could just get 18 yr olds to buy them Marlboro Greens

Inb4 all the butthurt burnouts say "but alcohol and tobacco!! Hurr durr" 2 wrongs doesn't make a right, believe it or not

you don't legalize marijuana because alcohol and tobacco are legalized.

The biggest problem with marijuana right now (in illegal places) is the fact that it is a "gateway drug" and many kids my age are getting to it. People who are manufacturing/selling don't give a shit out old consumers are. The same thing happened during prohibition, kids got to alcohol easier because the guys that were then selling alcohol did not have an age limit. When prohibition ended the access the alcohol for under age people also ended, which is exactly what would happen in the legalization of marijuana. 99% of that illegal production of it would be cut, and immediately kids would not have access. Now of course there's always people that will steal from parents, or have an elder buy it for them, which is what happens with alcohol today. There's no way of preventing this, but if you think that legalizing marijuana won't cut down on access to teens, you are just not an educated person on this topic.

A huge speed bump in the legalization of marijuana is the corruption of the media, who barely know anything about what they are talking about in the first point. They tell you all these scary things but then don't even explain them.

News channels and programs always tell you how marijuana is addictive. Their right. But what they don't tell the viewer is how the DSM actually classifies addiction:

Quote by drugabuse.gov
The new DSM describes a problematic pattern of use of an intoxicating substance leading to clinically significant impairment or distress, as manifested by at least two of the following, occurring within a 12-month period:

-The substance is often taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than was intended.

-There is a persistent desire or unsuccessful effort to cut down or control use of the substance.

-A great deal of time is spent in activities necessary to obtain the substance, use the substance, or recover from its effects.

-Craving, or a strong desire or urge to use the substance.
Recurrent use of the substance resulting in a failure to fulfill major role obligations at work, school, or home.

-Continued use of the substance despite having persistent or recurrent social or interpersonal problems caused or exacerbated by the effects of its use.
Important social, occupational, or recreational activities are given up or reduced because of use of the substance.

-Recurrent use of the substance in situations in which it is physically hazardous.
Use of the substance is continued despite knowledge of having a persistent or recurrent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been caused or exacerbated by the substance.

-Tolerance, as defined by either of the following:

>A need for markedly increased amounts of the substance to achieve intoxication or desired effect.

>A markedly diminished effect with continued use of the same amount of the substance.
Withdrawal, as manifested by either of the following:

-The characteristic withdrawal syndrome for that substance (as specified in the DSM- 5 for each substance).

-The substance (or a closely related substance) is taken to relieve or avoid withdrawal symptoms.

So basically you need two of those twelve symptoms in a year. Two of them are tolerance and craving. So take Doritos for an example, if you like Doritos you will crave them, and I'd be willing to bet that after a few months of eating them they still taste as spicy. So pretty much the majority of the USA is addicted to Doritos.

So with the new classification of addiction, the word is next to meaningless. But of course they don't tell you that. They feed you this information that makes you think of addiction as this awful thing that turns people into criminal monsters, when the fact is that is not true. It is true that many people steal or participate in crime when addicted to a substance, but that isn't the substance or addiction doing those crimes. Most of the people who do this would not have thought twice about stealing even before they did they drug, so it isn't the drug changing them, it's just their own lack of morals. Studies show that people who grew up with a normal childhood are able to maintain their daily lives while also satisfying their addiction. For example if they had a prior engagement or they needed to put this money away and couldn't spend it on drugs, they had no problem fulfilling these things. And these studies weren't done with marijuana, they were done with much heavier drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin.

I could go on but this is already an insanely long post that basically nobody will read so I'll consider this a good ending point.
I think weed should be a legal, but controlled substance, like tobacco (but more controlled). This should hopefully cut out the "gateway drug" portion of it because you'll be able to get it from shops and stuff, as well as making it safer because of regulations so to speak (I know it's not exactly dangerous as it is yeah). So basically government can tax it, nice people can smoke weed without coming into contact with dealers and harder drugs and shit, and you can only get it in small healthy amounts once you're at a responsible age.
^ thats why i dont wanna see weed regulated

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by ehbacon
you don't legalize marijuana because alcohol and tobacco are legalized.

The biggest problem with marijuana right now (in illegal places) is the fact that it is a "gateway drug" and many kids my age are getting to it. People who are manufacturing/selling don't give a shit out old consumers are. The same thing happened during prohibition, kids got to alcohol easier because the guys that were then selling alcohol did not have an age limit. When prohibition ended the access the alcohol for under age people also ended, which is exactly what would happen in the legalization of marijuana. 99% of that illegal production of it would be cut, and immediately kids would not have access. Now of course there's always people that will steal from parents, or have an elder buy it for them, which is what happens with alcohol today. There's no way of preventing this, but if you think that legalizing marijuana won't cut down on access to teens, you are just not an educated person on this topic.

A huge speed bump in the legalization of marijuana is the corruption of the media, who barely know anything about what they are talking about in the first point. They tell you all these scary things but then don't even explain them.

News channels and programs always tell you how marijuana is addictive. Their right. But what they don't tell the viewer is how the DSM actually classifies addiction:

So basically you need two of those twelve symptoms in a year. Two of them are tolerance and craving. So take Doritos for an example, if you like Doritos you will crave them, and I'd be willing to bet that after a few months of eating them they still taste as spicy. So pretty much the majority of the USA is addicted to Doritos.

So with the new classification of addiction, the word is next to meaningless. But of course they don't tell you that. They feed you this information that makes you think of addiction as this awful thing that turns people into criminal monsters, when the fact is that is not true. It is true that many people steal or participate in crime when addicted to a substance, but that isn't the substance or addiction doing those crimes. Most of the people who do this would not have thought twice about stealing even before they did they drug, so it isn't the drug changing them, it's just their own lack of morals. Studies show that people who grew up with a normal childhood are able to maintain their daily lives while also satisfying their addiction. For example if they had a prior engagement or they needed to put this money away and couldn't spend it on drugs, they had no problem fulfilling these things. And these studies weren't done with marijuana, they were done with much heavier drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin.

I could go on but this is already an insanely long post that basically nobody will read so I'll consider this a good ending point.

sorry, but no.

All of this speculation aside, if you make narcotics easier to get and less criminal punishment, more people will get hooked than before. I'll admit its wrong to arrest people for having a joint once, but if they do it more than once its safe to say theyre hooked and need to serve a little jail time to clear their hazy head

Im personally straight edge now because ive seen first hand what it does to people. I'm not saying that I am 'better' than druggies, but I definitely wouldnt want my friends or girlfriend to be a pothead... sorry, but it's over if thats the case

I still dont get why people insist on making narcotics easier for normal people to get just gonna assume that they only care about their self-interest of smoking weed and looking cool in front of people. "Hey guys look, I'm sleepy and hungry and my eyes are red! Hahaha yeah dude yeah man" Pleeeease. Put the pipe down and actually improve society