Hi! For you who have smoked weed, how do you feel this has affected your creative side? In positive or negative ways?

Personally i have smoked weed before. I stopped because i got caught by the police and had to pay tons of money, being locked out of the US for 5 years etc. (note: I live in Norway and weed is very often looked up upon as a narcotic as bad as cocaine, amphetamines etc).

In the time i smoked, i noticed a very big creative burst, and music just sounded so much better (compared to alcohol, where everything just seems dull for me).
I´ve noticed that i would more often go for easier tonal stuff while stoned than sober (where i often get bored with easy tonal melodies). Groove becomes so much more noticed to for me.

So what about you guys?
i write all my stuff baked off my ass. my older brother has pounds of the stuff and gives me a free ounce every week and i usually smoke all of it!!

but ya... smoking pot boosts my creativity ALOT. i write all my best stuff baked, its like the music is inside me and when i'm baked off my ass it just flows out of me
Everything sounds better to me when I'm high but I've never recorded anything when I was high so I don't really know.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
like while high on weed? amazing. kind of the point of smoking for a lot of people

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'm gonna change the stereotypical 'Hendrix didn't know theory and was great' to 'Zappa didn't use weed and was a bloody creativity beast'.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Quote by chookiecookie
No.

/thread

wow, your a prick dude. just because you cant write while high doesnt mean this thread cant keept going.
You can always be too stoned to do something, but you can never be too stoned to play guitar.
Quote by jontheshredder
wow, your a prick dude. just because you cant write while high doesnt mean this thread cant keept going.

Post of the year: Derp edition

Jfc
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Mar 22, 2015,
Quote by jontheshredder
wow, your* a prick dude. just because you can't** write while high doesnt*** mean this thread can't**** keept going.

However, because we already have a Drug Thread and I don't like this one, this thread can't keep going.

P.S: *you're, **can't, ***doesn't, ****can't, plus lack of capitalisation and appropriate punctuation, and a typo on 'keep'.

6/10 - Jon must try harder in class; I expect to see improvement by the next English test.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.