Page 1 of 2
Why do they always send the poor?

Why are the lower classes of society systemically oppressed by rich politicians in ideological wars over pretty difference of opinions of governance? Is it a method to keep the poor in check specifically, or are they simply victims being at the bottom of the wealth pyramid that makes up capitalism?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Wouldn't be much of a war with like 10 rich guys fighting each other. We need proper tear ups with loads of salt of the earth people involved.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Wouldn't be much of a war with like 10 guys fighting each other.

They should do it like a Royal Rumble.

"ohhhh shit that's Putin's entrance music!"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i remember when i thought system of a down was cool
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Why do they always send the poor?

Why don't you listen to more system of a down and get off the internet
could have been listening to black sabbath too which is p much as bad
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i remember when i thought system of a down was cool

I remember when you were cool

Oh no

I don't

Because that was never

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Oh no

I don't

Because that was never

the worst part of this is it isn't even some jokey callback to 3rd grade insults. it would have been better if you called me a poopyhead
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Oh no

I don't

Because that was never

ayy lmao
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
the worst part of this is it isn't even some jokey callback to 3rd grade insults. it would have been better if you called me a poopyhead

How do you even get through normal life with such a condescending holier than you attitude without people punching you every day?

hmm why do the powerful exert power over the powerless

tough question glad ur asking it
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Eastwinn
could have been listening to black sabbath too which is p much as bad

m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 early sabbath isn't that bad
Eerly Sabbath is gr8 everyone can have a jam to it

Also when Chop Suey comes on at the club everyone loves it

Quote by StewieSwan
tough question glad ur asking it

ya, makes u think. hmm.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Oh no

I don't

Because that was never

chek deez banterz
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How do you even get through normal life with such a condescending holier than you attitude without people punching you every day?

This attitude applies to practically everyone in the pit. Most people just act that way on the internet because their lives are empty and miserable. Of course this is just my theory.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

i've never heard anyone say holier than you before

maybe you're just a rare breed and at this point the one person i feel okay with making fun of

maybe i'm just good at dodging fists

^also that
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I like Black Sabbath too.

But on a seriously note, American presidents have always been separate from the military for a good reason. Even though many presidents have been high level officers (Washington, Grant, Eisenhower) and they are commander-in-chief, they are strictly a civilian and, upon election, give up their military standing in order to prevent them from using the military to breach the separation of powers and make any attempts to control congress using military power.

As one example, Eisenhower famously never wore his military uniform during his time as president.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Eisenhower > SOAD
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
black sabbath and SOAD are cool

SOAD will always mean a lot to me, as them and metallica are the two bands that me and my old friends all loved, lot of fond memories listening to them. Yeah they're a bit shit, but so's whatever lame shit everyone else listens to
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Mar 22, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Eerly Sabbath is gr8 everyone can have a jam to it

Also when Chop Suey comes on at the club everyone loves it

I love going to concerts where they play music over the speakers before the band comes out. Everytime chop suey comes on there is always so many guys wasted singing along to it.
Look I have the answer.

We just put the leaders of of the warring countries into a Battle Royale/Hunger Games type situation and whoever makes it out wins.

Cry yourself to ash
Quote by Bladez22
black sabbath and SOAD are cool

SOAD will always mean a lot to me, as them and metallica are the two bands that me and my old friends all loved, lot of fond memories listening to them. Yeah they're a bit shit, but so's whatever lame shit everyone else listens to

System were the band that actually got me into listening to heavier music like 10 years ago and thus the reason for a lot of friendships I have today. They are a bit lame but they're pretty fun also and have some fun tunes.

Acting all elitist about it is just a bit of a wanker thing to do especially if your interests are also pretty dorky.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i've never heard anyone say holier than you before

maybe you're just a rare breed and at this point the one person i feel okay with making fun of

maybe i'm just good at dodging fists

^also that

My patience with you is running out mate. There's so much shit people could make fun of about you but don't because it'd be punching pretty low, so maybe think before criticising others peoples interests in such a condescending and patronising way, especially because you see yourself as the ultimate good guy of this hell hole.

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Mar 22, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
System were the band that actually got me into listening to heavier music like 10 years ago and thus the reason for a lot of friendships I have today. They are a bit lame but they're pretty fun also and have some fun tunes.

Acting all elitist about it is just a bit of a wanker thing to do especially if your interests are also pretty dorky.

their first 2 albums are so raw, I genuinely like them. They went for a sound and achieved it with some cool writing

better than all the pretentious hipster garbage anyway

but its more about the nostalgia than anything
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by ErikLensherr
Eisenhower > SOAD

Eisenhower was definitely a top tier president. Surely in my top 10.

Quote by Vampire_State
Look I have the answer.

We just put the leaders of of the warring countries into a Battle Royale/Hunger Games type situation and whoever makes it out wins.

Sooooooo, you're basically saying you want Putin to rule us all?

And people comparing SOAD and Sabbath makes me feel the need to take a shower. SOAD are kind of fun and gimmicky whereas Sabbath are like Eisenhower level of awesome.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by EndTheRapture51

My patience with you is running out mate. There's so much shit people could make fun of about you but don't because it'd be punching pretty low, so maybe think before criticising others peoples interests in such a condescending and patronising way, especially because you see yourself as the ultimate good guy of this hell hole.

1. i casually poked fun at system of a down, lol chill. i don't actually care if you like system of a down.

2. i don't, and i cannot and never understand people's constant "okay then mr. morally superior!" defense. it makes zero sense

3. lol chill
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I'm going to make fun of Bob for being a loser

(like the rest of us, haha fvck you bob)
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by -tempest-
this thread is making me cringe in ways i didn't think were possible

similar thing happened to me with this post
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
tbh it went better than i expected

i thought it was gonna be about system of a down
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by snipelfritz
Eisenhower was definitely a top tier president. Surely in my top 10.

Sooooooo, you're basically saying you want Putin to rule us all?

And people comparing SOAD and Sabbath makes me feel the need to take a shower. SOAD are kind of fun and gimmicky whereas Sabbath are like Eisenhower level of awesome.

No, because we all know Obama would be the one who shoots an electrified arrow at the barrier, because America.
Cry yourself to ash
Black Sabbath still sounds best on an accordion.

you've not experienced the brilliant songwriting of Tony Iommi and Terry Butler until you've heard it blasted out by a fifteen year old nerd with dirty hair.

lol no, Sabbath rule, only Ozzy's Sabbath though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
The presidents don't fight because they are so important and they make the battle plans. But they watch the battle on a horse on a hill with good view of the battlefield.
Page 1 of 2