I've just bought an Ibanez Tubescreamer, really like the sound of it but a minor problem is that the LED is really hard to see when the pedal is engaged.

Anyone else have this issue? If so, is it possible to change the LED or any tips to improve this?

Thanks a lot!
i am not sure about the answer, however, there are like a dozen tubescreamer models, knowing which model would help.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Changing the LED might possibly help. You could also replace the current limiting resistor with a lower value and that should do it.
Priemer Guitar had a nice guide on replacing an LED in pedals.

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/4_Pedal_Mods_for_the_Masses?page=2

most of my pedals have red LED's and being color blind, it can get hard to tell whats on and whats not . Now if I can just find time to take the pedals apart haha!
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i am not sure about the answer, however, there are like a dozen tubescreamer models, knowing which model would help.

Apologies it's the TS9DX.
Quote by transformed
Changing the LED might possibly help. You could also replace the current limiting resistor with a lower value and that should do it.

Do this