Anyone using the Mooer Little Monster BM?
What you say if it compares to Blackstar HT-1R (Head)?
you are starting a lot of threads...

i have not been impressed by blackstar. especially the HT series, and especialy the HT1 and HT5. they don't sound good much quieter than anything else. and they aren't all that great.

what are you looking for as far as application goes? bands? genres? budget? location? etc.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Actually I want sweet valve sound under low volume. Not sure this is possible or not.
Be honest, I really like my Classic 30 with sweet clear valve sound, but I cant play it at night 1-3am.
Headphones and a POD would be the best solution here. You're not going to get much valve tone with a one watter without being ridiculously loud. If it's anything like my Dark Terror, which is ridiculously loud at seven watts.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Get the best Line 6 POD you can find used and a set of headphones. Cheap and good.
If you have other bigger amps(even if you don't then you won't miss out) then you also have great effects to add to them plus MIDI swithching if you get a HD500.
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on