Hey all

I have a guitar with 2 emgs, 1 vol 1 tone in it. I thought i might want to convert to a solderless solution.

Could i just buy this and then solder the pickup end to a stripped quick connector?
http://www.thomann.de/gb/emg_1_or_2_pickup_solderless_set_l.htm
Amp:
Bugera 333
Harley Benton G412A Vintage

Guitar:
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81 & 58

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
~ For all things Bugera
That should work, as long as you get the cable ends connected right. Your EMGs must be pretty old, because they have been doing solderless at the pickup for a long time. The only 'EMGs' that I have seen that didn't have the quick connect were fakes.
What are you hoping to gain by going solderless? Unless you plan on swapping out pickups on a regular basis I see no advantage. I'm a tech and work on these things pretty regularly, and I actually prefer soldered connections. And the pots EMG uses are not as good of quality as good old CTS pots. They are the mini-sized, and appear to be Alpha brand.
I hope to gain some better wiring done actually. It was wired and re-wired numerous times, and im not 100% sure if the wiring is done "good enough" or even if all the parts are up to spec.

I cant solder myself, never learned it, and my baby is not going to be my first project. But i do know someone who can. So my plan was to get someone to solder the quick connector to my old emg pickup, and then do the rest of the quick-connecting myself. That way i'll know for sure all the parts are up to spec, and connected properly.

Does that make sense?
Amp:
Bugera 333
Harley Benton G412A Vintage

Guitar:
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81 & 58

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
~ For all things Bugera