Hi,
So My first wah was the classic Crybaby then I upgraded to the Dimebag wah and my other wah went back in the box. Just wondered what I could do with two crybabys.
Thanks!
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
the obvious answer is to sell it, the second most obvious answer is to open it up and mod it and see if you can't learn to play around with it.
You could modify the old one and convert it into a volume pedal
Use them TOGETHER!

Make a separate pedalboard.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
mods
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
you can start covering metallica solos.

cliche but lol
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.

Ambient Symphonic Depressive Southern Melodic Blackened Death/Doom Metal
you could stand on them both at the same time. put one at an angle though so you can stand in a cool pose.
If you use them both, they could be set to operate differently. Just sayin'.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by WeZ-84
You could modify the old one and convert it into a volume pedal

I recommend this. Volume pedals are handy on stage for silencing your guitar without losing a certain amount of volume you have on the guitar itself and also for volume swells and the like.

plus all you have to do to convert the wah is take out all of the interior parts and replace the pot and wire it up to the jacks. its easily converted back into a wah.
You can set the other into one position to use it as a filter of sorts (e.g. the tone of many classic rock solos was achieved by jamming the pedal to the trebliest position, stuff like Whole Lotta Love by Zep) and continue using the other one normally.

Build 2 boards, one with more pedals and one mini version with the bare essentials, great idea.

Or sell the normal one and keep on using the Dime wah, which totally rocks btw.
If Kirk Hammett used two wahs he could probably learn to pedal faster than Lars.
Thanks for the ideas guys, gonna experiment tomorrow might trying adding the crybaby after overdrive pedals!
Also how do you jam the crybaby at a certain point?
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Mar 24, 2015,
You could set the internal trim pot to the "perfect" tone (probably right before max) and press the rocker all the way down. Make sure you have enough room on the pot to move the gear for you to depress the switch. So you'll just have to click it on and off.

This video shows you how to get into the wah and adjust the trim pot and the rocker gear piece. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycgw0OaluZI
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 24, 2015,