Hey guys, what do you think about these guitars? My main question is which has better pickups because i think the other things are almost the same. (PT - Schecter Diamond SuperRock-II) (PT Fastback - (Seymour) Duncan Designed FG-101 (bridge), and HB-102 (neck) If anyone has experiences about these guitars please reply, thanks
Last edited by Edvin25 at Mar 24, 2015,
They both sound great. I've played them. The Diamond SuperRock pickups in the PT are actually very nice, for being the house-brand pickups. Schecter does those pretty well. Probably because they also make very high-end custom shop hand wound pickups, and their Diamond pickups are based on those, just the cheaper, mass produced versions. And the Duncan Designed pickups in the Fastback are kind of the same deal, just from Seymour Duncan instead. A cheaper version, based on the real SDs that everybody wants. They're both pretty much the same, objective quality-wise. If you have a chance to test them both, do it, and just take whichever sounds better to you. If not, take whichever looks cooler. I'd take the Fastback myself, for the pickguard and the block inlays. Either way, you'd probably want to upgrade the pickups eventually.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
I used to have the pt fastback. it's a good guitar, really versatile.
push pull pots. so you can get humbucker, mini humbucker and single tones.
let me find a picture.

edit:
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Mar 24, 2015,
^mmm. that's nice. I'd love to get one of those someday. Preferably one of their higher end USA PTs, though, if I can save the money.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6