Poll: what is your favorite soda?
Poll Options
View poll results: what is your favorite soda?
dr. pepper
24 45%
DR. PEPPER
48 91%
Voters: 53.
Page 1 of 3
I prefer Philip Pepper.

editL: lol. Coca Cola is the only acceptable answer.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 29, 2015,
I don't drink soda often but when I do it's either Dr Pepper, cherry coke, or stewart's cream soda.
dr pepper tastes like the rotting anus of a dead horse
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Neo Evil11
lol. Coca Cola is the only acceptable answer.

fersher
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Yea Coca Cola is sweetness. Dr. Pepper tastes like dentists
GOAT thread for the GOAT soda.

don't ever buy 2 liter bottles though. gotta go with cans or a 12 oz bottle. something about Pepper's soda PhD makes it go flat in a few hours.

also, Dr. Pepper and vodka is really good and i don't even like vodka anymore.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Neo Evil11

Vanilla Coke is the best Coke, and Coke is the best soda
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

agreed
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
yeah

can't drink it these days because diet restrictions
i don't know why i feel so dry
I have never tasted vanilla coke, but I have very high expections now
You can barely find it, I'm just lucky enough that the Burger King near me has a really fancy Coca-Cola machine that has it.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
You can barely find it, I'm just lucky enough that the Burger King near me has a really fancy Coca-Cola machine that has it.

one of those touchscreen ones?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

yerp
Quote by korinaflyingv
I used to think Vanilla Coke was rare but I find it everywhere these days. I only have to drive about a few minutes in my commuter radius to grab one.
Free Ali
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Those are the bomb.

OT: Carbonated water, fight me.

But really, I'm pretty sure it's Barq's Root Beer.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Yea, that was it
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

you can apparently have your smartphone save your flavor preferences at those fancy Coke machines.

not sure why i'd need to do that.

supposedly has secret flavors if you connect your phone to the machine, too.

i've yet to try it. the closest one of those i know about is at the store i got fired from a few months ago and i try not to go there.
Pepper, Ph. D. is the greatest soda pop and proof that man has surpassed the gods
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I had a Mr. Pibb, Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper... but it's the bullshit replica, cause dude didn't even get his degree.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I had a Mr. Pibb, Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper... but it's the bullshit replica, cause dude didn't even get his degree.

pls. mr. pibb isn't even a thing anymore.
years and years and years ago it was changed over to pibb xtra and it's actually pretty decent.
never seen one in my life

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by institutions
years and years and years ago it was changed over to pibb xtra and it's actually pretty decent.

Mitch Hedberg just rolled over.

^Manzanita Sol is ****ing great and i need to find it again. haven't seen it in any stores i go to for around a year now.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Mar 24, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Mitch Hedberg just rolled over.

^Manzanita Sol is ****ing great and i need to find it again. haven't seen it in any stores i go to for around a year now.

sorry i don't know who that is
Quote by institutions
sorry i don't know who that is

rolled over again
Quote by institutions

Thought you were talking about Dr.Thunder, which is trash

Pibb is decent tho
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Dr. Pepper is the best soda. I agree so muchly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 3