A new Blackmachine for 479.99 AUD (377.56 USD) by a seller with no history...

Real Blackmachines were made in the UK. Were being the important word here. As far as I know, the man that built them no longer takes orders for them. These are fakes.

Before you can argue that they might be a good deal, consider the horrible business practices you'd be supporting by buying these. Next, consider how none of the photos give you any extreme close-up on any part of the guitar that truly matters. It's hard to tell if something is a piece of dog shit when you're viewing it from space, and that's exactly how they want it.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Last edited by lemurflames at Mar 24, 2015,
"Welcome to our online store. We guarantee you will get what you see, and all of you will be treated with professionalism and hospitality. By the way, you can contact us for more pictures if you love one of our items.
If you want to get a unique gear, please let us know. We would like to build a guitar as per your requirements.
We are guitar factory from China. Many of our guitars are sold to Europe, North America, South America, Australia,etc. We believe we can offer you high quality guitars with reasonable price."

It's a fake as rightly stated.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
yeah Blackmachine guitars are like Unicorns you will hear of them, but never see one in real life. They are soposedly great, but that is a 100% fake.

Last (real)one I saw went for almost $5000 and it was used.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
If you're looking for real blackmachine guitars, go to sevenstring.org. You can find some of them floating around there, but they'll cost you an arm and a leg
ayy lmao
Speaking of sevenstring.org, someone actually bought one of these Chinese Fakemachines. The finish was terrible, but iirc it wasn't that bad of a guitar for ~$500, not that I condone buying Chinese ripoffs.

Yeah, Doug from Blackmachine isn't taking orders right now, but I'm pretty sure he is still building. Let me tell you though, the wait list is probably a mile long. They're praised as some of, if not the best guitars made today. It's all a bunch of hype but if you want one even used you're paying several thousand dollars for it.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Speaking of sevenstring.org, someone actually bought one of these Chinese Fakemachines. The finish was terrible, but iirc it wasn't that bad of a guitar for ~$500, not that I condone buying Chinese ripoffs.

Yeah, Doug from Blackmachine isn't taking orders right now, but I'm pretty sure he is still building. Let me tell you though, the wait list is probably a mile long. They're praised as some of, if not the best guitars made today. It's all a bunch of hype but if you want one even used you're paying several thousand dollars for it.

Last real timeline I ever heard about was almost 2yrs wait.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Last real timeline I ever heard about was almost 2yrs wait.

I heard 5 somewhere
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
I heard 5 somewhere

well there you go

You can always get a Mayones which are incredible guitars
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Mar 24, 2015,
There is also the Ormsby Hypemachine. Roughly $3300 USD, apparently. Maybe. Depending on how the currency converts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTXe7emQvvU
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Yeah good luck getting one.

The real deals are upwards of £3000 2nd hand. The waiting list is about 4/5/6 years if you are lucky to get on it.

Ive been luck to play a couple BM guitars over the years and my god they are nice but me personally I wouldnt buy one unless I won the lotto...
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
You know what I just realized? The Guitar in the Ebay listing and the one from sevenstring are the same guitar

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/4305689-post321.html
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
You know what I just realized? The Guitar in the Ebay listing and the one from sevenstring are the same guitar

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/4305689-post321.html

What a piece of ****ing dog shit.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
That guitar looks like shit. The neck pocket alone makes my skin crawl
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
yeah Blackmachine guitars are like Unicorns you will hear of them, but never see one in real life. They are soposedly great, but that is a 100% fake.

Last (real)one I saw went for almost $5000 and it was used.

They're good, but in my opinion not worth the price. Have played a couple, one of the first ones made actually at a guitar show last year.

Would say they're up there with the best, but I don't think I'd pay the price for one vs the flagship/high end of other companies (played a few Mayones at the same show, thought similar, and one from a small time start-up luthier that was like 1/5 the cost of either and played almost as well). In fact, of everything at the show I mentioned, the best thing I thought was a Suhr Modern 24 I tried.

Would still take my LAG Master Series Arkane 2000 over any of them though
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Meant to be great, never tried one.

And yeah that one listed is a fake.

FWIW I think feline helps out BM with making some of the models now. But I'm guessing there's still a pretty big wait (could be wrong).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Doug still builds in-stocks and occasionally for people on the waiting list. I've been waiting nearly 3 years for mine. The prices now are quite absurd but thats supply and demand for you. I think they are the pinnacle of electric guitar. Every detail on point and effortless to play.

Feline Guitars takes are of the B6 models, the waiting list is about 12-15 months for them. You can often get a second hand one on some of the Facebook guitar groups.

Please don't support that knock-off/fake seller. You will get an absolute lemon that will be unplayable or require a lot of money to get into a remotely playable condition. A guy bought one recently and the body seams were separating.
I won't dogpile.

Instead, I'll just say that there are hundreds if not thousands of luthiers out there- I've got over 300 guitar makers big & small bookmarked on my iPad- and with a little research, you should be able to find a quality guitar of any general style and aesthetic you want...without dealing with shady S.O.B.s.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!