I suck as a lead guitarist and I am working a on EP. Unfortunately, this won't be a paid session gig or anything, I'm looking for someone who is willing to do this for free. If you are against free work, that's fine; this gig isn't for you. If it makes you feel better, I mix songs for free for people on the internet all the time.

If you make a living going into studios playing lead for bands, then this gig might not be for you.

If you're a session guy who would only ever join a band if some big band asked you join, like The Faceless, then gig might not be for you.

If you're a guitarist who is on a hobbyist level and you want to lay down some solos on a fun alternative metal/groove metal project, then this gig might be for you.

Additionally, I'm looking for a vocalist for the project. Same rules apply.

Going for a Pantera meets Mastodon meets Alice in Chains type sound.

I already have drums, bass guitar, and rhythm guitars laid down for all the tracks. Just need leads and vocals and I can have this EP done in a week.
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
I really want to help with solos - but I can only record and share them via Internet. If you want to record guitar solos for your project find me in skype - martu_7500 - I have experiences in other projects too - if you want really fast shred solos - no problem.
Where can I give some of your stuff a listen?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
A couple rough mixes can be heard at:

www.soundcloud.com/the-full-black-ensemble

Thank you for your time checking it out!

Quote by Kyleisthename
Where can I give some of your stuff a listen?
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
Quote by Stringtheory8
I really want to help with solos - but I can only record and share them via Internet. If you want to record guitar solos for your project find me in skype - martu_7500 - I have experiences in other projects too - if you want really fast shred solos - no problem.

Is there a way I can reach you other than Skype? I'd personally rather send someone a message via carrier pigeon than Skype.
Peavey 6505+ 112