I recently started playing about 6-7 months ago and for some reason I find the sound of sax irresistible so I usually try to play it by ear on my guitar. However, I don't now much about sax players. Can anyone recommend me some sax payers whose music is not too complex? in the sense which I can figure by ear easily?
It depends on what kind of music you are after, saying that you are after a sax player to learn music from is as vague as saying you like the sound of a guitar and want to figure out some of that stuff, when there are a ton of different genres that use that instrument in very different ways.

What are you looking for? Jazz? Blues? Funk? Pop? The saxophone is used in many different styles, and is played in a particular way depending on the style. Telling us which style(s) you are after will help us guide you a lot.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
I'm not too familiar with just sax players as such, but many great songs over the years have had excellent sax solos, from Pink Floyd's "Money" to several Eddie Money tunes (He plays sax by the way, so look up some Eddie Money songs). Gerry Rafferty did "Baker Street" years ago that has an excellent sax part I just transposed to guitar, band I'm in is working on Baker Street and Right down the Line now, both from the same album.

Boots Randolph was king of sax on the 60's, Cannonball Adderly was another really good one, Kenny G, Clarence Clemons (Bruce Springsteen's band), David Sandborn, Stan Getz. Ace Cannon was inducted into rock and roll and soul hall of fame, Edgar Winter is a fabulous sax player and songwriter, Bobby Keyes played for his band in the 60's, more recently for the Rolling Stones, died not long ago.

Google for "Sax Players", you'll find loads of links.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by Sickz
It depends on what kind of music you are after, saying that you are after a sax player to learn music from is as vague as saying you like the sound of a guitar and want to figure out some of that stuff, when there are a ton of different genres that use that instrument in very different ways.

What are you looking for? Jazz? Blues? Funk? Pop? The saxophone is used in many different styles, and is played in a particular way depending on the style. Telling us which style(s) you are after will help us guide you a lot.

Does not matter actually I am just looking for something that is not too complex.
Quote by Paleo Pete
I'm not too familiar with just sax players as such, but many great songs over the years have had excellent sax solos, from Pink Floyd's "Money" to several Eddie Money tunes (He plays sax by the way, so look up some Eddie Money songs). Gerry Rafferty did "Baker Street" years ago that has an excellent sax part I just transposed to guitar, band I'm in is working on Baker Street and Right down the Line now, both from the same album.

Boots Randolph was king of sax on the 60's, Cannonball Adderly was another really good one, Kenny G, Clarence Clemons (Bruce Springsteen's band), David Sandborn, Stan Getz. Ace Cannon was inducted into rock and roll and soul hall of fame, Edgar Winter is a fabulous sax player and songwriter, Bobby Keyes played for his band in the 60's, more recently for the Rolling Stones, died not long ago.

Google for "Sax Players", you'll find loads of links.

Thanks will check them out.
Quote by 40xxx04
Does not matter actually I am just looking for something that is not too complex.

Alright, then i have a few recommendations for you. But you'll have to dig a bit through their catalog yourself, because many of these players have simpler and more advanced stuff. Perhaps that can be of use to you as you progress.

The simplest form i can recommend you'll check out is smooth jazz players. They are the "elevator music"/pop music of jazz, and actually don't have that much to do with jazz. I'd recommend you check out Andy Snitzer, Michael Lington, Richard Elliot, Kirk Whalum, Dave Koz and Euge Groove.

For actual jazz saxophone players, i'd recommend checking out Stan Getz, Dexter Gordon and Wayne Shorter. They have material that vary in difficulty, but they are generally players that new saxophonists approach when starting to study jazz.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
Why not just learn to play the sax? It seems that this is the instrument you truly want to play, and learning things you love will always produce much better results and more satisfaction.