Page 1 of 2
He's better off solo. But still, remember where you were today when you heard the news.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Aboslutely inZayn that he left

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I came here to get away from the news

My heart can't take it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Ole Ole Ole Ole, Ole.. Ole, Ole Ole Ole Ole, Ole.. Ole

/honestly don't even know who OP is talking about.
Last edited by Wormholes at Mar 25, 2015,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I wish I know who we were talking about

this beautiful man

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Racist ****!

Quote by EndTheRapture51

I want that jacket.

that is all
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Trowzaa
Racist ****!

Hi Axel

lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
i really dont understand the attraction to this guy

i guess at least he isnt as bad as that greasy bastard from the walking dead everyone goes crazy about but still i see better looking dudes every day at the market lol
he can't be in the land of lame mere mortals like the rest of the group if he is to truly become a god
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by MinterMan22
i really dont understand the attraction to this guy

i guess at least he isnt as bad as that greasy bastard from the walking dead everyone goes crazy about but still i see better looking dudes every day at the market lol

Lol Norman Reedus. I find the female attraction to him to be really interesting. Like, he isn't who you'd expect women to like.

Andrew Lincoln tho...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I read that apparently some people (girls) have actually comitted suicide about this.

I hope this isn't true...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Its because he's on tv. If women met a random guy like that there'd assume he's a rapist creep.
Quote by Krieger91
I read that apparently some people (girls) have actually comitted suicide about this.

I hope this isn't true...

4real or is it some rumour like the cut4bieber thing?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Wormholes
he doesn't look black tho

well he's not white

Quote by Nero Galon
Andrew Lincoln tho...

wtf
you have to have a few screws loose to think Lincoln is more attractive than Reedus
i think they're both annoying
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Wormholes
Ole Ole Ole Ole, Ole.. Ole, Ole Ole Ole Ole, Ole.. Ole

/honestly don't even know who OP is talking about.

This.

Sami Zayn is better.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by GuitarGod_92
wtf
you have to have a few screws loose to think Lincoln is more attractive than Reedus

lol nah reedus has that whole jian ghomeshi "im like 50 years old but i still style my hair like im some suburban teenager and its 2006 lmao " thing going on and it makes him look like a scarecrow maybe if he showered once in a while it wouldnt be so bad but yea it aint working at least lincoln looks like hes a nice guy who would help old ass people carry groceries to their cars and shit
in the same way that cumberbatch looks like an amphibian reedus looks like a reptile
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
in the same way that cumberbatch looks like an amphibian reedus looks like a reptile

can we just agree that the dr who guy is by far the ugliest man on the planet with a dedicated fan base ready to blow him on command?
Quote by MinterMan22
can we just agree that the dr who guy is by far the ugliest man on the planet with a dedicated fan base ready to blow him on command?

Gonna hafta disagree and say that's Zayn's former 1D bandmate Harry Styles.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MinterMan22

david tennant? matt smith? i can see them both being cute in a weird way i donno

^sorta agree
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
just to spite you i'm bringing on the gay
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
You're only terrible at it if you don't find me attractive
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
just to spite you i'm bringing on the gay

Wait, so you've been bringing on the straight up until now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
david tennant? matt smith? i can see them both being cute in a weird way i donno

^sorta agree

matt smith

like how are you even gonna try and compare that to harry cmon pal
Page 1 of 2