no whooping?

i cant say i approve
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
there's more basic shit people do on the reg that triggers my anxiety & i hope it also gets banned
You know what else triggers anxiety?

Anxiety.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That's not feminism - just wannabe authoritarians tryin' guilt-trip folks.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Every time you clap your hands you kill thousands of spores that'll some day form a nutritious fungus. Just show your approval with a mold-friendly thumbs up.

Seriously, that's hilarious.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I was going to make jokes on that and make a joke about you posting that tool from that dumb show but.

Answer a survey question to continue reading this content

no **** you thats stupid.
I offer now as the time for all the UG SJWs to say something silly like "people make up things to criticize feminists with. they don't actually happen"
Check out my band Disturbed

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Clapping's overdone, I'm down for a transition to jazz hands.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
appropriate words, i have none
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Way to take this away from deaf people! Once again, feminists have proven themselves closed minded, ignorant and completely unaware of the plight of the less fortunate.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A U.K. student feminism conference

they were probably dumb.

Showing approval through visual and auditory means makes it easiest. I'm all for people with anxiety being able to feel comfortable but blind people can't hear jazz hands. Sorry.

I think this is really a good example of how feminism isn't any kind of monolithic group. Some feminist groups support things that I think are really ****ing dumb and I consider myself a feminist. This is an example of something that's ****ing dumb.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Next we'll be waving down people texting and driving instead of using the car horn.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Next we'll be waving down people texting and driving instead of using the car horn.

thinking about it, car horns are probably way more of an anxiety trigger to traffic incident survivors than clapping is to useless wusses, what a good idea
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Clapping triggers me...to feel happy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I read someone bitching about this before, they said somtething like "I actually had to do this once, because when we where watching a game everytime we cheered my friends toddler would cry, so we just did jazz hands."
I swear, some of these so called feminists purposely make women seem useless and pathetic because they actually want to bring back chivalry and don't want equal rights at all.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I swear, some of these so called feminists purposely make women seem useless and pathetic because they actually want to bring back chivalry and don't want equal rights at all.

If you fight for equality and pick a side you're not fighting for equality.
Quote by MeTallIcA313

I'll applaud that.

pun completely unintended
Quote by Zaphikh
That's not feminism - just wannabe authoritarians tryin' guilt-trip folks.

That's stupid. I hear that all the time. "That's not feminism because they're extreme" well guess what folks, they identify as feminists and are very public about what they do. Christians who bomb abortion clinics may not be good Christians, Muslim extremists that murder people in the name of Islam may be shitty muslims. That doesn't remove the name from their actions and it doesn't go for feminism either.

Feminism is a movement and a group of activists and lots of them tend to be overboard. Just because the doctrine is good doesn't mean the people are good (and if you consider all the writings of feminists their doctrine then that isn't good either)

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Mar 26, 2015,
The whole "All feminists aren't like that' argument mainly fails, because activism is about being heard and getting shit changed and currently the batshit insane twitter keyboard warriors are the loudest voice.
^ don't you mean 'Tumblr keyboard warriors'?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
^ don't you mean 'Tumblr keyboard warriors'?

I was going to go with that first but they usually bully people into shit on Twitter though.
Feminism

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by StewieSwan
Just came across this gem. Pretty good.

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
The whole "All feminists aren't like that' argument mainly fails, because activism is about being heard and getting shit changed and currently the batshit insane twitter keyboard warriors are the loudest voice.

Well feminism isn't really supposed to be all about activism, in my opinion. Without any kind of critical analysis, the activism won't make any lasting change. That's why a lot of feminist work doesn't focus on shit like banning clapping because it "causes anxiety" (and that has little to do with feminism, in my opinion). A lot of it focuses on reevaluating social norms and structures. Like this parody of Blurred Lines when that shit was going down. Some people made a video that was in the same vein but it switched the roles of the girls and guys. Obviously it looked ridiculous and stupid to see guys doing that stuff but that was the point. It pointed out our acceptance of women being sexual objects and possibly made people take a second look at social construct.

That kind of thing has been part of feminism just as long or longer. Essays, dialogue, shit like that. Activism is good and all that but right now we have a ton of "activism" without a lot of critical discourse. So the idea that feminism is strictly activism is in itself flawed.

That why I dislike when "feminist" is used as a buzzword. It implies that there is one way to do feminism when there definitely is not. Some people take it to extremes and other people don't. They're all still interpretations of feminist ideas. I consider myself one but I disagree with a large amount of people I read because it's an ideology that can be tweaked a lot. That's why I don't really care if people identify as one or not, so long as they generally hold the related ideals.

^Fucking 11/10
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
That's stupid. I hear that all the time. "That's not feminism because they're extreme"

Nope, I'll stop you there. I said it's not feminism because the act of clapping hands literally has nothing to do with any of the precepts of feminism (whether mild or extreme). It simply does not follow. Jesus Christ.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!