It's called MonoMusic and is free (open source)

It makes it easy to convert + write correct musical symbols in chords. Get e.g. C♭Δ⁷ (only prettier) by typing Cb!A!7 i a word processor or Cbmaj7 on the website. Or F𝄪m/A♯ by typing F##!m/A#!

You can also used it to copy text from e.g. ultimate-guitar and view in fullscreen with columns.

Compared to Courier New at equal widths pdf

Read more about it pdf

See the website

Demo: gif1 gif2

Screenshot:
Last edited by andreaslarsen86 at Mar 26, 2015,
@tofret: yep, a link back or mention in an about section or somewhere is always appreciated

Edit: and since I don't really use tabs I'm very open to suggestions that could improve those.
Dat perfect reply with that perfect timing.....

My multi-senses are tingling....

I'll try not to care though.

Just for you, Pit.

Edit: Tried it. The spacing is nice, but the actual text is waaaay too large. I noticed you can decrease it, but there's not really a way to get everything to fit comfortably on screen without having to go full screen.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 26, 2015,
Thanks TS for making me do something I never thought I would do:
Trying to sing 'Wonderwall' to the guitar intro of 'Stairway to heaven'.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
the kerning on sus4 and add9 makes me want to puke m8
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by ultimate-slash
So you're not font of the kerning?

...the big ultimate-slash jumped over an easy pun :p

Quote by P_Trik
That's a very cool font and useful. Thank you

Glad you liked it

Quote by pb15994

That wasn't intentional - but I'd be impressed if someone pulled it off
Quote by pb15994

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Eastwinn
the kerning on sus4 and add9 makes me want to puke m8

Sorry for your bad stomach - get well soon!

I assume it's the ligatures you're taking about? Some love them, some say they take a bit getting used to and then they love them and some don't...and for those unfortunate souls there are other fonts in this world...

(Kerning and monospaced fonts.... good one )
I find Excel helpful for writing out chord charts because chords can be placed in the cells, and you can move them around any way you like, whatever font (Arial is fine).

Then you merge the cells below it for the lyrics, and it's treated like a word processor.

On sus chords I just leave it out, for dim I just use A- or something. It's shorthand, I understand it which is all that matters.
Quote by andreaslarsen86
Sorry for your bad stomach - get well soon!

I assume it's the ligatures you're taking about? Some love them, some say they take a bit getting used to and then they love them and some don't...and for those unfortunate souls there are other fonts in this world...

(Kerning and monospaced fonts.... good one )

never seen those written as ligatures before. probably never paid enough attention really
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Dat perfect reply with that perfect timing.....

My multi-senses are tingling....

I'll try not to care though.

Just for you, Pit.

Edit: Tried it. The spacing is nice, but the actual text is waaaay too large. I noticed you can decrease it, but there's not really a way to get everything to fit comfortably on screen without having to go full screen.

Quote by Joshua Garcia

You're gonna like the latest update then
Quote by Pastafarian96
tried it, MS word rejected it for some reason so I gave up.

Care to elaborate? Could be an easily fixable thing.
I'm not interested to begin with though.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by andreaslarsen86
Care to elaborate? Could be an easily fixable thing.

not that interested but i'll elaborate anyway, every time I typed it just changed it back into calibri
Just wanna say this is a good idea TS, good job, and way to think out of the box
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Suck me off
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab