I have two hot rails and a full shred in my Kramer striker (HSS) I get awesome rhythm tones and good lead and I use the ep booster when I play leads. When I play 10th fret and above on the low E (using the booster) I get this over powerful fuzzy fat tone and I don't like it. I've moved the pickups up and down but lose my rhythm tone. Do you think it might be how we wired it? Cuz when I phase the center pickup the fat sound goes away but its super tinny
Quote by hwsguitarman
I have two hot rails and a full shred in my Kramer striker (HSS) I get awesome rhythm tones and good lead and I use the ep booster when I play leads. When I play 10th fret and above on the low E (using the booster) I get this over powerful fuzzy fat tone and I don't like it. I've moved the pickups up and down but lose my rhythm tone. Do you think it might be how we wired it? Cuz when I phase the center pickup the fat sound goes away but its super tinny

There are two DIP switches on that EP Boost that could make a difference. Pop the back, download the (one-page) manual and see what suits you.