Thanks for listening guys. Appreciate the comments and its incomplete, still a lot of parts I need to record.

Listening to both your tracks and posting in your respective threads.
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Mar 28, 2015,
Tight recording. I feel like you could have given the track a little more TLC outside of the guitar parts and the complimentary drums, but I get how it is. Sometimes you just want to FINISH it, and the fine tooth comb just sounds tedious. Give this track some love, and make it really ****ing melt my face. You clearly have the chops for it. Keep it up man, cant wait to hear more.
Quote by iaresanchez
Tight recording. I feel like you could have given the track a little more TLC outside of the guitar parts and the complimentary drums, but I get how it is. Sometimes you just want to FINISH it, and the fine tooth comb just sounds tedious. Give this track some love, and make it really ****ing melt my face. You clearly have the chops for it. Keep it up man, cant wait to hear more.

Sure about the tightness? I've been going utterly paranoid, trying to get both the guitars to line up "on time", it's a huge thing for me to hear it's sounding tight, really happy you think it sounds so .

And TLC? What do you mean by that?

It's not done with recording yet, still got a lot of parts left to do.

And where's your link? I promised a C4C
I love this! The riffs are amazing, the synths are divine! I could imagine some pretty sick vocals to this too.

One of the reasons I love In Flames and Children of Bodom was because of their use of synths.

Email me once you finish the track man, would love to hear it in completion!
04williamsonp@googlemail.com

Thanks again for the comment on my song. Much appreciated!
Awesome track here dude, those double bass pedals melt my brain hahaha, I love the sci-fi feel that those synths give this track I just really want to hear some vocals over it now to see what this can be... Music is great though dude really good!
Quote by heaven086
Awesome track here dude, those double bass pedals melt my brain hahaha, I love the sci-fi feel that those synths give this track I just really want to hear some vocals over it now to see what this can be... Music is great though dude really good!

Really stoked you liked it, wait till the full thing is done.
Thank you for taking the time out to listen, really appreciate it
Quote by karstaag666
I love this! The riffs are amazing, the synths are divine! I could imagine some pretty sick vocals to this too.

One of the reasons I love In Flames and Children of Bodom was because of their use of synths.

Email me once you finish the track man, would love to hear it in completion!
04williamsonp@googlemail.com

Thanks again for the comment on my song. Much appreciated!

Lol, you mentioned two of my favorite melo-death bands there. Need I say the In Flames sound circa Colony and Clayman has been a huge influence on me?

And I am really happy you liked it. Been working my ass off on this track. Will certainly send you the final track once done