Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted here I remember when it was all fields....

I'm doing a bit of research at the moment, and I've got a very short survey here aimed at guitarists. Would be great if you all could spare a minute to complete it - it won't take long. It works on mobile too.

https://dave18.typeform.com/to/WqnyAI

Thanks a lot!

Dave
Done! I personally wouldn't see much need for such a service as I don't change my strings that often and it's not that much trouble just ordering them online when I need them. Or I go the music store and check out some other cool stuff while I'm there.

Also, I think there have already been a number of surveys about this idea on here, so I'm afraid you're not the first to think of it.
I live far away from a music store, so I would consider using this service. However, it's cheaper and more convenient to buy strings in bulk rather than wait for individual packs to arrive.
I have a string endorsement deal
But if I didn't I would be more interested.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
done

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Daveo
Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted here I remember when it was all fields....

I'm doing a bit of research at the moment, and I've got a very short survey here aimed at guitarists. Would be great if you all could spare a minute to complete it - it won't take long. It works on mobile too.

https://dave18.typeform.com/to/WqnyAI

Thanks a lot!

Dave

Oh god you're one of THESE PEOPLE now?? survey spammers??

the shame
My God, it's full of stars!
I have had the same strings for 5 years. Imagine my surprise when it said "4, 4-8 weeks"
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Daveo
I remember when it was all fields....

Quote by Wormholes
Dude you posted this like last month.

yeah wtf man
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 27, 2015,
I didn't post it last month, my last post was in 2008 :-/

Thanks guys! Helpful feedback!
Done.

I think the concepts good, just make sure you have a good idea of who your target demographic is.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Pastafarian96
Done. I would use this service if it was sent in bulk every 6 months, sort of like an automatic reminder.

Totally, as I'm in the UK it probably wouldn't be available for me. but it would be cool to do with bass strings also.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
i never actually did one of these properly ever, so I decided this would be a good first time. You're welcome. Also I'm pretty shure you'll enjoy my comment
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I would love strings sent to me every couple months. Can't buy them easily around here.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
There are guitarists that ACTUALLY change their strings as frequently as 4-8 weeks? Jeez, my strings are 6 months old and still fresh. (Granted, I do have a new, unopened pack ready, but a bit lazy changing them).
Quote by Harlot Hero
There are guitarists that ACTUALLY change their strings as frequently as 4-8 weeks? Jeez, my strings are 6 months old and still fresh. (Granted, I do have a new, unopened pack ready, but a bit lazy changing them).

brah there are people that do it daily
Check out my band Disturbed
6 month old strings that don't sound like shit?

I used a set of elixers and they want bad in 6 weeks.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Thanks guys, very helpful!

I change my (acoustic) strings maybe every 6 weeks :-/

FWIW I don't live near a music store, and I find it a bit of a pain to drop into one when I'm in the city to pick up strings. Maybe I'm just lazy!