Hey everyone, I'm basically a huge ska nerd and I absolutely adore Five Iron Frenzy.

However, I want to take it a step further and dress the part.

Do you guys know how a so-called "Rude Boy" should dress?

I looked it up online but didn't find too much help.

Everyone's comment is greatly appreciated, thanks and God bless you!
i can almost guarantee that band isn't ska
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

*cringe cringe cringe*
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ska is an abomination
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Oh man I know a few dudes who dress like that.

Many lulz.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Basically try and look like a skater from the late 90s to early 00s.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I've seen white 14-year-olds who dress better than that example picture
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Ska? Skaaaa...ska-ting?

Ok, skating. Wear leg warmers, a headband and VERY short shorts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
"Look the part"

Way to go with the herd, brah.

Dress like yourself and do the moosic you want DOOD.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Hey guys I want to get a bowl cut but I don't know what type of bowl I should use. Help?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Hey guys I want to get a bowl cut but I don't know what type of bowl I should use. Help?

Depends on the size of your head really.

I'm guessing for you it would a mixing bowl.

(Invalid img)
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Vampire_State
sturg pic

has he gone to rehab yet? last time i saw SFH he got so wasted he couldn't sing and Mikey Erg ended up having to sing for him near the end of the show.

"dressing for ska" is for douchebags. modern ska bands all suck ass anyway. Streetlight being one of the few exceptions.

if you really wanna look like an asshole, go all out with dress pants, collared shirt, vest, and fedora.

then get into a fight with a stereotypical mohawk punk at a show because you're both immense assholes.

(i actually witnessed that once and it was ****ing hilarious.)
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Momentosis
"Look the part"

Way to go with the herd, brah.

Dress like yourself and do the moosic you want DOOD.

This
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by jakesmellspoo
has he gone to rehab yet? last time i saw SFH he got so wasted he couldn't sing and Mikey Erg ended up having to sing for him near the end of the show.

"dressing for ska" is for douchebags. modern ska bands all suck ass anyway. Streetlight being one of the few exceptions.

if you really wanna look like an asshole, go all out with dress pants, collared shirt, vest, and fedora.

then get into a fight with a stereotypical mohawk punk at a show because you're both immense assholes.

Go to Men's Warehouse and get a nice tailored suit, a silk tie, a nice button up, maybe some oxfords.
You sound like a massive poser
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
on topic... just get a pork pie hat, button up shirt, slacks and vest and a pair of dark rimmed glasses. You look like a tool, but you get the ska look according to my cousin who was in a ska band for several years.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

its a shame how even ****ing mikey couldn't save that guy from writing the same old cringey 15yo try-hard fat wreck lyrics for sfh cuz they've got the melodies (for the most part) but man oh man i just can't listen to most of that shit without smh

i've never understood ska tbh.. like in theory caribbean influenced pop-punk sounds like a sweet idea but idk outside of a handful of tracks it's just so poorly executed imo. rapid upstrokes for verses -> fast distorted choruses -> slow distorted bridges with horns like cmon change it up a bit yknow?
Quote by jakesmellspoo

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Vampire_State
What did pigs ever do to him?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by MinterMan22
its a shame how even ****ing mikey couldn't save that guy from writing the same old cringey 15yo try-hard fat wreck lyrics for sfh cuz they've got the melodies (for the most part) but man oh man i just can't listen to most of that shit without smh

i've never understood ska tbh.. like in theory caribbean influenced pop-punk sounds like a sweet idea but idk outside of a handful of tracks it's just so poorly executed imo. rapid upstrokes for verses -> fast distorted choruses -> slow distorted bridges with horns like cmon change it up a bit yknow?

yeah i haven't listened to them after their latest album. i had thought that Mikey might be involved in the songwriting and i might get to hear some pop-punk/crust/ska songs about killing cops with your girlfriend or something hilariously dumb like that, but nah. just the same shit.

reached new levels of cringe with that 9/11 Til Infinity song. they're like the Rudy Giuliani of the punk scene with all the 9/11 shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
hi hello I want to dress like a skank how do?

VERY short shorts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
>Trying this hard to fit in.

All you need is a pack of smokes, glasses, and a samsung smartphone, which you're always talking on.
Quote by Dreadnought

I had no idea wearing a random assortment of clothes from the clearance rack at walmart is considered "trendy".
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I had no idea wearing a random assortment of clothes from the clearance rack at walmart is considered "trendy".

nice one. your post paired with that image was hilarious
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by snipelfritz
VERY short shorts.

shorter than this?

Quote by Dreadnought

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by The4thHorsemen
ska is nice and cool, so you mus tbe a nice and cool guy. since you're a nice and cool uy you should enjoy this

https://youtu.be/udUCjJphE-0

wormholes?

i know you are chirping here but that song still holds up alright pal get outta my face
Quote by Dreadnought

that op ivy shirt tho
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
the only problem i have with that Rude Boy image is i knew a kid who dressed like that and was obnoxious about ska (it's all he talked about/listened to) and he had never even heard of Op Ivy.

or any older Ska bands for that matter.