Hey y'all,

I'll be going to Korea in a few months to play music. What's a good brand for a small stepdown transformer/converter that I'll need for my pedalboard, I'll be using their amps so no need to power that.

My board:
Voodoo lab pp2+ (120VAC)
Fulltone OCD
Mad prof. RBOD
MXR kfk EQ
Tce alter ego v2
Ernieball VP Jr
Tce nova delay
Tce corona
Tce ditto
Hey. Welcome to UG.

I think you mean Step Up transformer to go from your 120v stuff to 220-240v.