I think you made a good effort, but I will say it was a little "safe" and simplistic. It sounded as if you were just playing a scale and not really improvising. There's a fine line between just playing scales and improvising. It was also a little sloppy in some places - namely the bends. You need to watch your bends - practice hitting the target note. I hope you will consider this a constructive criticism.

Thanks for submitting your recording to us. It takes a lot of guts to stick your neck out and ask us to listen to something.
Thank you for your wise words, I am a beginner and all criticism is precious. I am aware that the rhythm and bass sounds good, but the solo really needs improvement. I will try to do better next time. Thank you for your patience in listening to this rudimentary blues and for your realistic comment.
PauloG
riodemouro,
I think this is actually quite good! Overall, I like the way you bend strings (though maybe a few times it is slightly off key; some pitch correction like Melodyne could help). The playing shows good emotion & feeling for me. Drums could be more elaborate. Nice guitar tones. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33323645#post33323645
No disrespect, but do NOT use pitch correction for the love of all that is good and righteous. You can develop your skillset well enough on ANY instrument such that you shouldn't need to correct any pitches throughout your piece. Who ever invented pitch correction needs to be flogged, tarred, and feathered!

Otherwise, solid improv. Just critiquing your actual solo/improv ability - just keep messing around until you hate it. Play over and over and over on the same track until you feel like you have exhausted all of your ideas. Then move on to the next thing to improv over. Try improvising over songs in your head when you listen to music to develop that intuition outside of your technique, and then work on translating what happens in your head to the guitar. You should feel it first, and then play it, and not the other way around. Keep developing your ear and timing and love for the improvisational elements of music, because they are what make it all so magical really. Good stuff bro. Gotta love the blues.
Last edited by iaresanchez at Mar 28, 2015,