Hi everyone,

Sorry to add to the "Is this trade worth it" category, but I have an offer on the table and I don't know if it's worth it...

I have a MIM Telecaster in excellent condition that someone is willing to offer a 80's Fender Twin...

Here are the links:

Amp:
80' Fender The Twin

Guitar:
MIM Fender Telecaster Guitar

My only concern is the broken reverb pot... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by iamthehub at Mar 28, 2015,
yes that would be a great deal for you. not so sure that the seller would go for it based on his wants. the reverb knob isn't that big of a deal and a fairly easy fix
so long as you have a good amp tech to fix it or could do so yourself, and also that the pot is the only thing wrong with it, then it's a great deal.
Looks like a "Red Knob" with the knobs changed. It is a pretty nice amp worth $400-$500 in good condition. It should not be confused with the classic Blackface Twin Reverb.

Pluses > Good bold clean tone, takes pedals well, reliable, loud as hell.
Minuses > Sucky OD tone, heavy as hell.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
if he takes it, go for it. they aren't as nice as a blackface or silverface, but not bad amps.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/