Hello, just curious about the Fulltone Fulldrive 2, if the overdrive and boost circuits can be used independently? I'm considering one, and if the boost and overdrive can be used without each other, that's pretty much the icing on the cake... Thanks guys!
It's a killer pedal regardless, extremely versatile.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Full-Drive 3 has an independent boost and it's about 20% smaller. The only thing I wish the FD3 had was the Mosfet chip.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
Quote by nick.culliton
Full-Drive 3 has an independent boost and it's about 20% smaller. The only thing I wish the FD3 had was the Mosfet chip.

Wow! The FD3 doesn't have the Mosfet? That's the better setting, imo. Guess I won't be getting the FD3.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
It has a 90's mode which is basically the same as the original FD2, a comp-cut mode (on the later FD2's) and a Wide-Asym, which is completely different. Less mids, more gain and more transparent in general. It's like the Mosfet setting, but less middy. I absolutely love my FD3. The boost is honestly my favorite part about it.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band