Hey guys, I am posting here because I need help, I have had a richwood guitars stratocaster knock off for about 4 years now (after getting it as a birthday present off my parents) and I am looking to do some mods on it, new pick guard etc, however I am not sure it is a full size guitar, could someone give me some measurements to take on the guitar to tell for sure if it is full size or not? Thanks in advance!
Measure from the nut to the top of the 12th fret. Take that number and multiply by 2 and you will get your scale leinght
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
From what few I have seen, the Richwood electrics that are knock-offs of the Stratocaster have a slightly different body shape. Whether that means that a typical Fender Stratocaster pickguard would fit properly is unknown. Your best bet would be to take it to a guitar shop and drop a Stratocaster pickguard over it to see how it lines up.

U.S.A. Fender pickguards have the screw holes in different places than those of the Mexican, Korean, and Chinese Fenders (which are metric, while the U.S.A. models are inch-pattern).
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
you will have a really hard time finding the proper pickguard.

i painted one once and it didn't turn out too bad. i used a can or krylon that is intended for plastic (maybe krylon plastic fusion IIRC). just follow the coating directions.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
You can always get a blank pickguard and cut it (or have it cut) to whatever size and shape you desire.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
You can always get a blank pickguard and cut it (or have it cut) to whatever size and shape you desire.

i tried that once, its hard for it to turn out looking professional. but it can be done.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/