Okay, so I pretty much have this done, but I would appreciate a little guidance. The solo needs some tweaking, as it is the first rough draft and is a little "jumpy," for lack of a better term, and the file labeled "Idea 26 Lick" is another part that I just can't seem to fit in appropriately. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this work in progress!
Attachments:
Idea26.gpx
Idea 26 Lick.gpx
Sometimes ideas don't fit in, no matter how much you want them to.

I know this from experience. At times, I have had at least 15 ideas, more and less complete and no matter what I do, they wouldn't follow each other or fit in. They're just there to wait for a boatload of new ideas... and hopefully ideas that will actually fit.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Alright I've added a little more to the original idea plus an extra riff in an attempt to fit the "Idea 26 Lick" into it. do you prefer the original or the new one?
Attachments:
Idea26.1.gpx
It really shouldn't be down to whether I prefer it or not... it's your call.

I really don't get the idea of supporting the melody with a nylon guitar though.. I know it's just an idea and everything, but I like to approach things on a "realistic" level so to say.. who would be playing that part, along with the guitar lead part? I mean, since the bass is like playing something that doesn't really give anything to the melody part (155-160), have that support the melody?
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.