I use a zoom g3x multi effect processor. I feel so frustrated as I'm failing to create a good tone. I want to build my own tone, but I don't know how do I start, what effects should I use, and how do I chain the effects. any suggestion?
What are you describing as a "good tone"?

Somewhere to start would be to search the forum for some "What amp/pedal shall I buy?" type existing threads. Take the amps & pedals that were suggested, then set up a patch with the equivalent amp/effects on your G3x. That should get you close.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by rifatkhan
I use a zoom g3x multi effect processor. I feel so frustrated as I'm failing to create a good tone. I want to build my own tone, but I don't know how do I start, what effects should I use, and how do I chain the effects. any suggestion?

You're doing it wrong I guess. I feel the G3X is rather better than my RP500 in the amp modelling department, and I can get more or less passable tones from it.

https://soundcloud.com/arghyadeepmitra/prog-in-f-8

This is H338>RP500>Reaper. No post processing or EQ (yet).

What kind of tone are you after? I could suggest some settings if you could give some examples of the kind of sound you want.

Keep in mind your live in the room sound will NOT sound good in a mix, and your in the mix sound will NOT sound good on it's own.
Which guitar and amp are you currently using? If the basic building blocks of your custom tone aren't up to the task, you may find it difficult to achieve your goal. Ever heard the saying that you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear?