Hi,
I got Ibanez 2620RG and Jet City 100HDM ,but somtimes i`m using Fender Mustang I on band try.

1. I got problem. Fender Mustang can`t break throught band mix, especcialy second guitar. I want rly agressive rock/metal sound.

I know it`s small amp but his volume is enought on small rooms. I know it`s 8``, but i want set Overdrive channel good as possible.

2. Secnd question is I got treble and bass pots. How can i set mid tones?
Dunno about (1) (never tried the mustang) but for (2) set treble and bass high and that'll make the mids sound (relatively) scooped by comparison. Do the opposite (and increase the volume to compensate if you have to) to have relatively prominent mids.

Not quite the same as having a separate mid control, but better than nothing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You can adjust the mids on that amp by holding down the Exit button and adjusting the treble. If you have an older Mustang I (1.0) then you may need to update the firmware before you can adjust the mids this way.
oh right, that's even better

that's what i get for commenting on an amp i haven't tried
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Way Cool JR.
You can adjust the mids on that amp by holding down the Exit button and adjusting the treble. If you have an older Mustang I (1.0) then you may need to update the firmware before you can adjust the mids this way.

Yes ty. That is correct but that amp still got dark sound in total band mix.
Usually i set treble 7/10 mid: 10/10 bass: 5/10. Gain: 6-8/10.

FMI v2 got a lot of presets and fender fuse app on cpu. With fender fuse u can download ready presets.

Way Cool JR.,
Do you recommend some preset?