Would someone mind telling me if this is a real Gibson body or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Gibson-USA-Les-Paul-Less-Plus-BODY-NECK-Guitar-Parts-American-Desertburst-/361202914897?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item54195f1651

I don't really like buying parts online, but I don't really have another option right now. It would be helpful if someone could tell me if this is a legitimate body or if it is just a fake. Thanks
it's a real gibson.

but it's not a real Les Paul. It's a Less Plus, which is thinner body than a les paul.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
cool. good luck with that.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
That is a LP Less from 2015 with a thinner body. They retail 2K new with all the hardware and electronics & Case. Buying just the body and neck you have no way of knowing how this thing will play until you've out serious $$ into it.
Better to buy used, sell the HW you don't want and mod it the way you like.
Moving on.....
for a mahogany body blank, why don't you buy a $200 dollar agile or xaviere and remove the hardware? You know by the reviews that they are good playing guitars and made of mahogany. Probably they won't be a 2k gibson, but i think it's safer to buy a $200 guitar online.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
for a mahogany body blank, why don't you buy a $200 dollar agile or xaviere and remove the hardware? You know by the reviews that they are good playing guitars and made of mahogany. Probably they won't be a 2k gibson, but i think it's safer to buy a $200 guitar online.

Because the guitars aren't the same.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee