The effect pedal is interesting, and I can see it inspiring some fun jams. On your improv, I feel like when you slow down you do too little, and when you shred you do a little too much. Trying to think out how you want to progress through the piece. Even shred parts are only well done when the fore-thought is clever and well executed. Otherwise, keep having loads of fun and posting up more tracks. Much love to you man.
Thanks ...yes it's a fun pedal with a lot of cool sounds.

Yeah, I sort of understand the point your making about my improv, I try to have that fast/slow contrast there to accentuate both aspects mood-wise. Ideally I might probably have done some more bending/slides on the slow parts.. been a bit more creative with the melody maybe ..but eh, sometimes being in front of the camera makes idea's harder to come by

With the fast stuff I don't really think much at all..it's sort of 'auto-pilot'/intuition all the way ....anyway, I see how some might find the contrast a bit too extreme both ways & will keep that in mind....cheers & thanks for giving it a listen
Last edited by GodOfEmptyness at Mar 29, 2015,
Quote by GodOfEmptyness
Thanks ...yes it's a fun pedal with a lot of cool sounds.

Yeah, I sort of understand the point your making about my improv, I try to have that fast/slow contrast there to accentuate both aspects mood-wise. Ideally I might probably have done some more bending/slides on the slow parts.. been a bit more creative with the melody maybe ..but eh, sometimes being in front of the camera makes idea's harder to come by

With the fast stuff I don't really think much at all..it's sort of 'auto-pilot'/intuition all the way ....anyway, I see how some might find the contrast a bit too extreme both ways & will keep that in mind....cheers & thanks for giving it a listen

Never auto-pilot through an improv, for sure. You definitely need to be able to hear the note you want to play, or the progression of notes you want to play, in your head before you actually play it. But you obviously have chops and fingers made for shredding, so Im not trying to take anything away from you. Just constructive feedback hopefully is how you take anything I say, and especially with a grain of salt because ultimately, who the **** am I right? Keep having fun man, look forward to more submissions
Quote by iaresanchez
Never auto-pilot through an improv, for sure. You definitely need to be able to hear the note you want to play, or the progression of notes you want to play, in your head before you actually play it. But you obviously have chops and fingers made for shredding, so Im not trying to take anything away from you. Just constructive feedback hopefully is how you take anything I say, and especially with a grain of salt because ultimately, who the **** am I right? Keep having fun man, look forward to more submissions

I suppose what I meant was that's exactly what I do..or at least that's what I try to do (hear stuff before I play it..)..but it's a very instinctive process which does'nt involve much over-thinking (or involves very quick thinking...not sure which )

Sure..I'll keep them coming....thanks for the suggestions/kind words
Last edited by GodOfEmptyness at Mar 30, 2015,