Poll: Why do you hate Star Trek?
Poll Options
View poll results: Why do you hate Star Trek?
fake
13 50%
gay
16 62%
nerds
18 69%
Voters: 26.
Page 1 of 2
A lot of the characters are very awkward and don't act like normal people and there are many episodes in which nothing at all happens

Also reported for homophobia
iunno never watched it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by MinterMan22
space sucks lol

LOL
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Star trek is for hipster nerds. No one started talking about it until the whole star wars being bought thing happened.
I don't think that is accurate. Star Trek came out in 2009 and Disney didn't buy Lucasfilm until like 2013.

So I think people started talking about Star Trek because of Star Trek.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

i don't hate it, it just never held my interest.

space/western hybrids are better.

Cowboy Bebop, yeah.

i should watch Firefly.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i hate it because it doesnt have any disabled asexual trans characters
Check out my band Disturbed
It's just plain ol' bad and lame

Although Star Wars takes the cake for worst science fiction of all time
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
It's just plain ol' bad and lame

Although Star Wars takes the cake for worst science fiction of all time

it's science fantasy.

jfc

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I liked star trek enterprise and Voyager used to watch them with my dad, agreed that they can be pretty boring at times

I have only seen star wars 1,2, and 4-5 a long time ago now lol. Star wars games are awesome, especially lego star wars, those are the shit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!

i think i like the idea of Star Wars more than i like the actual movies.

like, the extended universe stuff. and the video games.

i'll probably still watch these new ones when they come out on DVD though.
I'll definitely see Star Wars 7 in theater so I can be part of the disappointment
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

best thing about star wars was that frustrating ps1 game i rented from blockbuster back in the NINETIES
Quote by StewieSwan

I bet you like Star Trek. I remember you liking lousy things.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by StewieSwan

Cuz it's the future.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
didn't watch it but probs nerds
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Star Trek is a cheap Star Wars knockoff and thats all it will ever be

dont know if trolling or just stupid
Quote by ErikLensherr
Cuz it's the future.

yeah they probably have cures for all that stuff
Quote by EndTheRapture51
dont know if trolling or just stupid

Why or? She is stupid always, but may be trolling as well in this case, but doubt it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Star Trek is so bad they never even made lego sets of it. Meanwhile there are new Lego Star Wars sets all the time.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by soundgarden1986
Bc its lame no excuse me while I watch sailor moon

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I am neither stupid or trolling, it was a joke, dinguses.

Star Wars is better tho.

Do you set out to be wrong about literally everything you say or does it just come naturally?
star trek is like star wars for nerds. and being into star wars outside of the first three movies and some mad lego sets means you are a nerd already. so its for really nerdy nerds. do you want to be a nerd? didnt think so.
Still waiting on that rain, clean these streets, etc.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i don't hate it, it just never held my interest.

space/western hybrids are better.

Cowboy Bebop, yeah.

i should watch Firefly.

I think Trigun would be a better example of a space western but yea
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by EndTheRapture51
A lot of the characters are very awkward and don't act like normal people and there are many episodes in which nothing at all happens

Also reported for homophobia

To be fair, a lot of characters aren't normal people
Page 1 of 2