Page 1 of 5
Alright guys, the tournament is now underway, but before getting to the actual tournament, we're doing a round robin to determine the seeds for the actual tournament.

We have four groups of three, and in each group, each player will play a set against each other player. You will fight the other two players once in a one on one best of three set. Your wins and kills will determine your seed position in the main tournament. Unlike before, we're not requiring all three matches be played.

We're doing a 3 stock 8 minute match setup. Legal stages are taken from Evo 2015's rules:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Town & City
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Halberd

Unlike Evo, Omega stages are allowed, but they're essentially the same as Final Destination. It's whatever floats your boat.

We're not allowing custom fighters or Miis.

Anyway, just like in the last tournament, you play your matches, and report each match's results, including kills, falls, and self destructs.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the pools:

Pool 1:
Nashawa: Moosebones/Skype: nash.bussieres +4
muffinduck01 (NNID is the same) +2
institutions: instchan

Pool 2:
Rockford_rocks: Ludiloco (not Ludicolo) +4
yellowfrizbee (NNID/Skype is the same)
DiminishedFifth: EnhaloTricks/Skype: zeinick +2

Pool 3:
Amuro Jay: RX-104 +4
metaldud536: Fuzzycholo +1
DukeDeRox (NNID is the same) +2

Pool 4:
GuitarGod_92: SuccubusQueen +2
Fisheth24: Fisheth
stratkat (NNID is the same)/Skype: daydreamanatomy

And that's that. You'll play one set with each of the other members in your pool, and when that's all said and done, the tournament will be underway. Shoutouts to Nash for making the pools for me.

Don't forget to post your match stats!
strat and fish if you want to get this done today you have like 10 minutes to respond to this post otherwise you'll have to catch me tomorrow
Pisting to bookmark.

Can't play tonight, but once I get back to my PC i'll post my schedual for the next few days.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
i'm mostly free:
- every weekday 5-11pm central time. also sometime around 12:30 or 1pm for an hour or so, depending on how long my little bros nap is
- saturday and sunday all day. ~8am - 11pm central time
Let me know when you guys in Pool 2 are free!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Ok, so most days I get home around 5:30 EST, so I can play from about 6:00 to 9:00.

That would be about 5:00 to 8:00 your time inst. Think tomorrow night around 5:00-6:00 central will work for you?
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Siv During Livh

Quote by GuitarGod_92
strat and fish if you want to get this done today you have like 10 minutes to respond to this post otherwise you'll have to catch me tomorrow

It'll have to be tomorrow for me also, between 6 am and 2 pm works the best, otherwise my internet is usually shit. If my internet happens to just be shit or too much input lag I'll allow myself to be dq'd, but it's been fine in the mornings/early afternoon.

And to be clear my nid is all lowercase.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 30, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
It'll have to be tomorrow for me also, between 6 am and 2 pm works the best, otherwise my internet is usually shit. If my internet happens to just be shit or too much input lag I'll allow myself to be dq'd, but it's been fine in the mornings/early afternoon.

And to be clear my nid is all lowercase.

No DQs will happen until brackets. Worst case scenario if your Internet sucks too bad to play pools you'll be last seed in the brackets, and if it still doesn't work then, you can take your leave.

At least, that's what makes sense to me. We need to keep even players to make the brackets work.

I'm sure you'll be able to work something out.
I'm really hoping time zones aren't an issue for you guys... I still need to get my Wii U set up again. I'll do it today.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Inst, sorry but I woke up this morning with strep throat and now I need to go to the doctors after work. If I still have time to play this evening I'll let you know, but the previous times I said earlier are a no-go now.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Siv During Livh

All cool with me, man lol. Whenever you feel better and are ready, no rush. I can't promise i'll be able to Skype all those times tho, if you were one of the people who wanted to. My family is loud and annoying so I can pretty much only use Skype in the ~12:30-1:30 time, and maybe for like 30-45 minutes at 5.

Maybe i'll actually practice for once. Most of the time I just fight lvl 7 CPU because I suck and don't want to try very hard and god i'm going to do awful in this but i'll definitely try my best.

EDIT: well I guess with strep you wouldn't want/be able to anyway. Nevermind that lol
Last edited by institutions at Mar 30, 2015,
Gonna be busy until thursday but then i can hammer out some games if anyone wants
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Game one: 3-0 Metaldud
Game two: 3-2 Duke
Game three: 3-2 Duke (by the biggest luck out evvaaarr) and I got it recorded on my game capture lol
Quote by DukeDeRox
Game one: 3-0 Metaldud
Game two: 3-2 Duke
Game three: 3-2 Duke (by the biggest luck out evvaaarr) and I got it recorded on my game capture lol

lol I wanna see it on youtube

Good game man.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Mar 30, 2015,
I'll have it edited together tonight or tomorrow fo sho. I recorded the three games separately, I hit play then ran back to my couch as soon as I heard the countdown

You seriously wrecked my Falco doe, I was gonna switch to Ike but I didn't think I could match your speed
Last edited by DukeDeRox at Mar 30, 2015,
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'll have it edited together tonight or tomorrow fo sho. I recorded the three games separately, I hit play then ran back to my couch as soon as I heard the countdown

You seriously wrecked my Falco doe, I was gonna switch to Ike but I didn't think I could match your speed

lol I didn't think I was that good when you played Marth. I've played so many matches online and lost like 80% with Falco. Seriously that stupid roll/dodge off the stage cost me the whole series
You're my first ever online opponent! It was such a close fight those last 2 rounds, intense as hell. Felt weird to end such an intense game on both of us ****ing up and you rolling off

I legit thought I was better with Falco than Marth, so I led with him and proceeded to shat the bed

We both still have Jay too....
Page 1 of 5