Hi, I'm new to recording and the only thing I have done in the past is some basic recording from the USB of my practice amp to Audacity on my computer. I just bought a CAD TSM411 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone from Musician's Friend yesterday because it was $40 off of the regular price. My question is how would I use that to record the amp and will I need any special cables? I have of course heard of bands using Shure mics to record amps but since I have no idea how, I thought I would ask. I appreciate any help, thanks!

To use that mic, you'll need an audio interface. Check the introduction to recording sticky for info about interfaces and such.