(Invalid img)

Hey I wanted to ask if the the distance between the strings and the pickups is fine.
It looks like the strings is closer to one pickup from the other one.

Image^^^
that looks extreme , but its normal for the pick ups not to be the same height ..... that's how you balance the sound between the two pick ups ....... does the neck pup sound louder than the bridge ??...... if so adjust the height to balance the loudness between both
I do hear huge volume difference between the pickups Should I raise the pickup or lower the strings?
You want the bridge pickup closer to the strings than the neck pickup.
Lowering the strings would affect your action, so if you don't want to do that just adjust the pickups.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
That neck pup looks too high to me, but its hard to tell from just one pic.

What you should do is adjust the strings to whatever height feels best to you, then you adjust the pickups where they are about as close as they can be without killing sustain. After that you will have to adjust the pickups so that they have equal output, usually by lowering whichever one is louder.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i hate to say this, but trial and error. every pickup is different, different strings are even different. its not hard to move it up and down as you mess around and play.

the biggest thing is to be able to fret at the last fret and not have the pickup intervene with the natural string vibration movement.

mess around and see how you like it and keep it there. all you need is screwdriver and a few minutes.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/