It's catchy but not highly technical. This sounds like the kind of thing I would expect on an early Slayer release or perhaps from a borderline popular black metal band. Not that that is a bad thing.
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
Quote by BV-95
It's catchy but not highly technical. This sounds like the kind of thing I would expect on an early Slayer release or perhaps from a borderline popular black metal band. Not that that is a bad thing.

I thought it was more to get a headbanging riff than a crazy technical thing?
Quote by foolman
I thought it was more to get a headbanging riff than a crazy technical thing?

What do you mean? I was just describing the riff. I didn't say not being technical was a bad thing.
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
Quote by BV-95
What do you mean? I was just describing the riff. I didn't say not being technical was a bad thing.

Hey, sorry i miss understood . Thanks for the feedback
The harmonic isn't thick enough, and as such it really takes away some of the intensity from what is otherwise a decent riff. Your shirt definitely speaks to your influences I would say.

For a riff, nothing mind blowing but it could be some fun shit if elaborated on. For a competitive entry, probably not enough to say "look at me and what I know how to do!"